• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: NY: GUN CONTROL GROUP SETS UP FAKE STORE, SHAMES FIRST-TIME BUYERS

what a bunch of sanctimonious *******s.

the NES reaction of course was necessary....."this gun was used in a crime." OH YEAHHHH!??? RAD, WHAT ELSE YA GOT!?

Reminds me of getting my LTC in Norwood in the late 80's...sorry we are out of applications, please make an appointment and come back next week.

What's the big deal? Whenever I show someone my 995 I never fail to tell them that it is the same gun used at Columbine HS. Nothing wrong with mixing a little history w/ your guns... [laugh]

I would go as far to say even if the people in the video were real first time buyer's, the video would have been heavily edited to show only the reactions they were looking for,

or these people were specifically selected and lead there for this to happen without other more educated gun owners to be there in store as well,

I don't know to many people who did not seek help and go with a knowledgeable gun owner to make there first gun perches, just seems funny, that the only people in the store was these guys

Last edited:
I'd love to go in there with a copy of my FFL, pick out a gun and have them ship it to my FFL address. I would also like to see a copy of their FFL. This would be edited and would not fly. Wonder where the fake shop actually is and who the actors are. So easy to show them up, but it would not make the video.

Wouldn't setting up a shop be illegal if they didn't have a FFL? And even if they did have a FFL for this stunt, doesn't this violate the law for misrepresenting a "business" to the ATF in order to obtain an FFL? Both instances a felony no?
Good point. They need to get reported to the ATF and police who will then investigate and go after them just like the activists and reporters who try to make straw purchases and the reporter who had an illegal magazine in D.C. ... oh .... [sad2]

This is bunch of craps. Those are actors and they didn't show us the rest if it were real people. If it was me i would be like " how did you get all these guns from the murder scene ? Are you a ****ing psycho ? I am going to report you.

So you drink Merlot do you? It is very popular. By the way there was a case in Maine where a woman was drinking Merlot, she forgot about her toddler in the bath tub and he drown! How do you feel now! Do you still want to drink Merlot you wine guzzling NAZI!!!!!!!!!

So you drink Merlot do you? It is very popular. By the way there was a case in Maine where a woman was drinking Merlot, she forgot about her toddler in the bath tub and he drown! How do you feel now! Do you still want to drink Merlot you wine guzzling NAZI!!!!!!!!!

Or use your bathtub? it's got the same model Kohler fixtures as the one that killed that baby!

Wow. Talk about fear-mongering!

They know that the facts and simple logic are against them, so they have to pull this bull$hit and use guilt and lies to push their agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

And how much did this fake gun store cost? More of Soros' and Bloomturd's money?

Holy astro-turf movement, Batman!

How about selling guns that have freed people from Tyranny, like the ones used on the beaches of Normandy?

No, guns are bad.

Just read a diffrent artical, the guns were movie props,

and according to the artical they talked to one of the people who went there,

best part of the artical

So did this gun store hoax actually work in turning people away from firearms? According to the WaPo, not really:
Geez, man. We get the idea. Did it work? In some cases, at least, it appeared to.
“It made me think, ‘I’m not going to buy that gun,’” one man says, leaving the store.

Last edited:
Just read a diffrent artical, the guns were movie props,

and according to the artical they talked to one of the people who went there,

best part of the artical
So did this gun store hoax actually work in turning people away from firearms? According to the WaPo, not really:
Geez, man. We get the idea. Did it work? In some cases, at least, it appeared to.
“It made me think, ‘I’m not going to buy that gun,’” one man says, leaving the store.

Can you link this other article?

How is this not at minimum an illegal gun show?

Isnt offering even a fake gun to a person portrayed as real an offense?

Movie props? Most movie props are made from real guns. We're all of these legally not guns? Even the AR receiver?

And hanging out of the AR... Is that really a fake mag?

These guys need to go down, HARD.

What, am I the only one who immediately sent a message to the NYC crime tips line about someone illegally selling banned guns in the city? I am still waiting for a response from them but everyone should report it. Maybe we can get the police to admit that it was all a lie (sorry I mean a staged commercial) or that they don't mind selling "assault weapons" in city limits...

http://a056-crimestoppers.nyc.gov/crimestoppers/public/index.html

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

The salesman is the voice actor of Michael from Grand Theft Auto V.

The shotgun's bolt didn't go back when he pumped the foregrip.

The Glock's slide had to be pushed forward since it didn't have a recoil spring in it and probably was a prop.

The Revolver doesn't index. See how he spun the cylinder without having to half cock the hammer? Also, judging by the muzzle, that doesn't look like a .22. Most popular gun? LOL Since when were even service caliber revolvers ever more popular in a gun store full of semi autos?

the only thing is question is if that hex mag in the AR was real. If so, maybe we should "David Gregory" the actor's ass. Maybe the mag was real but the spring was out of it.

I hope to God they open one on Boylston st in Copley so I can try to sell one of my death machines. Let the actor hold it and get him charged with illegal possession.

Too far?

Let's see if this comment on Ned Luke's wall sticks.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426744324.365912.jpg

Last edited:
Why don't they sell M1s and talk about how they were used by their parents to keep Europe from speaking German?

While watching the first thing i noticed was every person walking in looked like an upstanding member of society. I am surprised they didn't show scummy looking people coming in the store, so the ad could further drive home that "they" are the only people in society that want guns so they can do harm to others.

+1s
Car dealers tell you about the SAFETY FEATURES of a car, not how many times a DRIVER caused it to be in a fatal accident.

Setup a fake welfare office and shame the people into working. Then setup a fake voter registration office and shame the people into learning about current events and the constitution. Then setup a fake golf course and lure the president into actually working. Oh, and setup a fake delete button on Hillary's keyboard so that he her emails wont' actually get deleted.

I think they might be right guys. I am going to destroy all of my weapons now that I saw this video. They are all destroyed and gone now... Take them off the books please. Also just cancelled the boating trip I had coming up in that leaky boat.

Setup a fake welfare office and shame the people into working. Then setup a fake voter registration office and shame the people into learning about current events and the constitution. Then setup a fake golf course and lure the president into actually working. Oh, and setup a fake delete button on Hillary's keyboard so that he her emails wont' actually get deleted.

THIS ^

Back
Top Bottom