Article: NY: GUN CONTROL GROUP SETS UP FAKE STORE, SHAMES FIRST-TIME BUYERS

What a bunch of scumbags. Seriously, wtf would these people do for a living if people like Bloomberg weren't hand feeding them?

Setup a fake welfare office and shame the people into working. Then setup a fake voter registration office and shame the people into learning about current events and the constitution. Then setup a fake golf course and lure the president into actually working. Oh, and setup a fake delete button on Hillary's keyboard so that he her emails wont' actually get deleted.

What a bunch of scumbags. Seriously, wtf would these people do for a living if people like Bloomberg weren't hand feeding them?

Something dependent on the productivity, creativity, and gumption of someone else, like the Second-Handers they are.

Setup a fake welfare office and shame the people into working. Then setup a fake voter registration office and shame the people into learning about current events and the constitution. Then setup a fake golf course and lure the president into actually working. Oh, and setup a fake delete button on Hillary's keyboard so that he her emails wont' actually get deleted.

[rofl]

If you look at the comments to the linked article, a lot of folks are suspecting that this is entirely a sham with fake customers, too.

If you look at the comments to the linked article, a lot of folks are suspecting that this is entirely a sham with fake customers, too.

I watched the video. Typically Bloomberg funded, Hollywood produced (with [bad] actors), sensationalist propaganda.

1. It's a set up with all actors.
Just like his B.S. "I'm a gun owner" ad with the dumbass sitting on the tailgate of a pickup holding a shotgun with his finger on the trigger.

2. Thanks for making it clear your against Americans owning ANY kind of firearm Mikey, you sausage sniffing, emperor of the world wanna be.

I'd be so pissed after going through all the hoops to get a firearm if they wasted my time like that. It would deter 0% in my opinion.

Second thought, how is it not illegal to set up a gun shop without all the required permits and licenses?

I actually think that these were real people and not actors.
They were themselves- ignorant New Yorkers with not experience or knowledge about firearms.
Why use actors when you have these fools coming by.

It is not like they would show the informed American who would tell the saleman to EABOD.

The only people who would be swayed by this video are neutral people who are ignorant. I am sure that if the same people where given actual facts about guns and the criminals who prey on the innocent, they would come around. They will be contacted no doubt by 2a people who DO have the facts.

These "actors" or real people made the first step to show interest in guns for protection. They got caught up in lots of emotion. I bet many of us would have fallen into that trap if we were confronted with these so called crime guns before we ever shot a real gun or knew what the 2a even was.

When I was young and in my 20's I knew I liked guns but never knew much about self defense, fired a gun, or knew much about the 2a- sadly. I could have easily been shocked to hear a gun being handed to me was used to kill a child.

Despite being manipulated by the people making this video - I actually think these people will get educated and perhaps even own a gun one day based on what happened here. They will be questioning all of this and I think when given the facts they will become gun owners - after they leave NYC of course.

I actually hope they are exposed to be actors just to show how sleezy that anti gun organization is. I do think at this moment that they are real people. It is just a matter of time before they are identified and made to see that guns in the hands of good people stops crime.

also shows that people want and are for gun ownership.. The scumbags that did this are scumbags. How about the knives and hammers etc.. that people used to kill people with...**** OFF with this bullshit.

Wouldn't setting up a shop be illegal if they didn't have a FFL? And even if they did have a FFL for this stunt, doesn't this violate the law for misrepresenting a "business" to the ATF in order to obtain an FFL? Both instances a felony no?

All those emails are stored on a NSA computer somewhere.

Anyone else find it interesting that the "fake" store, designed to portray the items they sell as evil, scary, and somehow illegitimate, also has an American Flag for "sale"

Perhaps no one sees it this way, but to me that's a powerful statement ( intentional or not ) of the hatred these people have for what this country was and what the seek to erase

I suspect the guns are fake.

Have some fun. Look at one and say "The firing pin is jammed". Shove something in and say "All fixed. Now it will fire" and place it on the counter.

Step back and watch the fun.

Back
Top Bottom