• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: NH GOV SIDES WITH MOMS DEMAND, WILL VETO GOP’S PRO-2ND AMENDMENT BILL

its not mass liberalism. There are entrenched interests in NH who like the existing power structure. I've talked to these people, they want police chiefs to have power, because by being friends with the police chief, they have power. It's the good ole boy network of statists.

Bloomberg "victories" are now defined as stopping the proper expansion of 2A rights. That's all they have. Keep pushing.

So much for "Free or Die" that's why I wont ever move to New Hampshirchusetts, its just too close to MA and is becoming more and more like MA...sad really.

This is shaping up to be like WV went through a month or so ago. Both houses passed and then the Dem Gov. Vetoed.

Maggie Hassan is a statist M******* - she grew up on the tough streets of Lincoln, MA. What else do you expect?

I hear that in Lincoln you have to drive yourself around when the family driver goes home at night. Almost like Weston.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Call the Governors office daily if need be.

Contact Governor Hassan:
Office of the Governor
State House
107 North Main Street
Concord, NH 03301
(603)271-2121
(603)271-7640 (fax)

Courtesy of wikileaks...

If you need an address to send a personal card to..

> On Mar 27, 2014, at 8:05 PM, "Maggie Hassan" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Maggie Hassan
> 31 Elliot St.
> Exeter NH 03833
>
> 603-770-4180

-

its not mass liberalism. There are entrenched interests in NH who like the existing power structure. I've talked to these people, they want police chiefs to have power, because by being friends with the police chief, they have power. It's the good ole boy network of statists.
Seems like the biggest obstacles to the Second Amendment in New Hampshire is the old school power structure of the New Hampshire Association of Chiefs of Police and Fish & Game.

Reptile said:
Can they override the veto?
I think they were short a couple or so votes
Specifically, short due to a handful of Republicans who voted against the bill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom