Article: NES member June4th's speech during the rally in Boston

Agreed. This belongs here. A True American giving a this speech in Boston MA. The Musket of Captain John Parker was about 150 yards away, hanging above the Senate Chamber.

Awesome!

This ought to be required viewing by all the politicians in Massachusetts who think they know what freedom is all about.

Last edited:
Considering we went from, "Ask not etc." to 3 million dollars of taxpayer money for billboards promoting food stamp, I would say it is highly unlikely I wouldn't be disappointed in Martin Luther King if he were alive today.

I was there but couldn't hear very well from where I was standing..... Much appreciate that the video is now available..... Simply awesome!

Sharing this via social media - excellent day all around. Great Speech!
Thanks to all that came out in support

Everyone everywhere needs to see this! I was too far away in the crowd to hear you on Saturday but I'm extremely glad we live in a world where this video is available after the fact. I'm absolutely honored to have stood with people like this on Saturday. Thank you!

I'd contribute towards paying June4ths salary for any days he takes off, if he is willing to speak inside the State House chambers, when the time comes that we need to be heard!

Back
Top Bottom