Article: Michael Bloomberg Claims American Gun Deaths Exceed Entire History of Americ

Ha! One fact Bloomer ignores is that as a result of Mexico's virtual ban on guns, more Mexicans have died that all the US combat deaths over the last 20 years.
Bloomers, like all libtards, includes suicides. But these people would be dead by another method.

Bloomberg on the subject of young black males, "You have got to throw them up against a wall and frisk them!"

If you want to make the liberal gun grabbing supporters of Bloomberg squirm uncomfortably remind them of that statement he made to the Aspen Institute in regard to Stop-and-Frisk, and later tried to suppress an audio recording of.

Plutocratic oligarchy is Bloomberg's dream and greedy amoral hacks like @shannonwatts and her ill informed followers are his tools.

LOL.

Since we're going full retard Mr. Bloomturd let's go all the way.

Could you please break down the murder rates a little further and detail the rates in Democratic run cities and then more specifically by race.

If we're going to have this conversation ......... then let's have it.

I'm fully willing to admit the facts that the murder rate by guns in this country has lead to more deaths than all U.S. military deaths combined.

I just want to make sure we dump the blame directly in the laps of those who are DIRECTLY responsible.

He must have had Va. Gov. McCauliff doing his math with his 93 million deaths per day.

as long as there are (semi) credible but most importantly vocal opposition to pro 2A viewpoints, pro 2a people's attention can be captured to keep selling more guns.
I wonder how much Bloomberg and other anti's have created in profits for the gun industry.

Come on! More people have DIED IN THE U.S. as a result of narcotic overdose and vehicle accidents combined than by guns. That came from Senator Jeanne Shaheen. Most people don't know, when she was Governor in NH she signed the law confirming sound suppressor legality in NH. (it's a long story, email if you want to know what I'm referring to.)

Back
Top Bottom