• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: Happy Thanksgiving

Hey Derek,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sons. And thank you for what you've built here on NES. NES has added another dimension to the lives of so many of us, and allowed us to meet some incredibly nice people!

Best,

Rich

Happy Thanksgiving, it's truly a day to be thankful for what we have. Best wishes to everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! It's a great day to reflect on how grateful I am to be living in the United States of America, holding onto my guns and freedom, surrounded by amazing friends and family, and being part of such a great community here at NES! [cheers]

Thank you Derek for making NES possible. Happy Thanksgiving to you, your family, and all of NES! [cheers]

Have a great day everyone.
Remember...Eat your desert first incase there is no room for it later!!![grin]

We all have lots to be thankful for. I want to add my thanks to Derek and all the Mods for allowing this to be the premier gun forum that it is. Great job, thanks.

Among the other things I'm thankful for, I'm thankful for NES - for all the stuff I've learned here, and all of the friends I've made. Happy Thanksgiving to you all! [cheers]

Back
Top Bottom