• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: GARLAND ATTACKERS WERE KILLED BY TRAFFIC COP ARMED WITH HANDGUN

1bb4915d5c0395656225f2da0349e7e7.jpg

not that i am agreeing with bloomberg and his cronies but yeah... training most definitely played a part in the officer's ability to engage two active shooters who had him totally out-gunned.

this guy knew his way around his firearm, and he was able to keep calm enough to neutralize not one but both threats without so much as a scratch. and good for him that he did so.

not that i am agreeing with bloomberg and his cronies but yeah... training most definitely played a part in the officer's ability to engage two active shooters who had him totally out-gunned.

this guy knew his way around his firearm, and he was able to keep calm enough to neutralize not one but both threats without so much as a scratch. and good for him that he did so.

I don't disagree, but they will use it as an excuse that only cops need guns.

“Four SWAT team members with high-powered rifles also fired at the suspects,” but CNN reports that both were killed by the traffic cop armed with a .45 caliber Glock."

Seems we really do not need swat teams. Obviously a cop with the right training can use any tool he has as a lethal weapon.

Back
Top Bottom