• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: Gabby Giffords, Dem Lawmakers Pledge to Fight Concealed Carry for Law-Abidin

Any law abiding gun owner can see right through all their liberal BS. There are more than 10.000 Federal and state gun laws on the books already. Why not just enforce those laws ? Oh ! I forgot, that would mean that you would have to put criminals in jail.

These Liberal loosers should be glad the honest people even pay for a permit.
God help them the day everyone says screw you and just disobeys any illegal laws against the constitution!

The more ludicrous and plainly illogical these moonbats become in the face of expanding carry rights, the more the average citizen has the wool lifted from their eyes and sees them for what they are.

They don't have the mental capacity to solve actual problems. It's a lot easier to go after law abiding citizens.

This is the reality. Its either the mental capacity or the political will (intestinal fortitude) that they lack.

i am sorry she got shot in the head. but how do the rantings of a brain damaged hasbeen matter to ME and MY RIGHTS?

These Liberal loosers should be glad the honest people even pay for a permit.
God help them the day everyone says screw you and just disobeys any illegal laws against the constitution!

Never gonna happen. People are complete pussies these days. Take the AG new law in MA. Not a single gun shop in the whole state is willing to do what really needs to be done and sell so called copies until charges are brought and get a day in court. Not one!!

Back
Top Bottom