Article: FEDERALIZATION OF LAW ENFORCEMENT WOULD REMOVE BULWARK FOR SECOND AMENDMENT

The Local Police Departments are already 'Federalized', if they accept money from the Feds - and they all do post 9/11 - the Feds tell them man things already and it's only going to get worse.

Even in my town, ~4000 registered voters, I've seen the DHS white Suburban at the Local PD several times, and I don't drive by the PD very often.

Just another way to concentrate more power in Washington and push forward the control agenda.

why are you worried? those who choose law enforcement are serving and protecting their communities? They're brothers and sisters and fathers and mothers of American Families. They're our boys in blue and they serve and protect all of us and keep us away from all the vermin and scum. I think you guys are overreacting there's no reason to worry. The Federal Govt just wants to make sure all citizens nationwide are treated equally when they are put on the trains. [grin]

Didn't some guy in Germany do the same thing around the late 1930's? If I recall that didn't work out so well in the end for the people there.

They better be careful what they wish for.
Who's holding the leash tomorrow might not be the same as who it is today.

Back
Top Bottom