• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: DEM LAWMAKER: HUNTERS DON’T NEED M855 ROUND, DEER DON’T ‘WEAR KEVLAR’

I'm going to buy some just to have around. My Hornady tipped reloads pop steel with no problem whatsoever.

This is simply boob bait for the bubbas if I may use the saying.

[h=1]“The Second Amendment is not about duck hunting, and I know I’m not going to make very many friends saying this, but it’s about our right, all of our right to be able to protect ourselves from all of you guys up there.” Suzanna Hupp[/h]

Just another ignoramus spewing bullshit. It only works because there are so many ignorant and stupid people who think this loguc makes sense...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

DEERVEST-FINAL.jpg

the gentleman from d-ny,
is apparently uninformed to to fact that m855 is not allowed for use to hunt deer in many states,
due to it is UNDERPOWERED to even kill a deer.

On March 10, ATF headquarters announced the M855 ammo ban was being suspended, and Engel’s tweet was part of the push whereby Democrats announced they were picking up where the ATF backed down.

God bless the gun & ammo-grabbing Democrats. They never give up! Where would we be without them? [thinking]

so these guys think kevlar blocks normal hunting grade ammo, like a 308. [rolleyes]

Christopher Murphy is a Democrat Senator from Connecticut, (my state of residence). After Sandy Hook, he made a highly visible presence at the state police firing range "to learn about high power assault weapons". Asshat was running around wearing soft body armor for the photo-op.

I'm no expert on body armor, but I talked to my son who's active duty when I visiting him some months before this. He showed me his gear which included "plates"; that stuff's HEAVY. He said those would stop most rifle rounds, but he'd be bruised. Said that soft body armor would stop most pistol rounds, but again, the person wearing it would be bruised. After talking to him, I did some googling and reading.

So while Murphy was going on and on about my evil killy assault weapon, all I could think was that my .308 hunting rifles hit a lot harder and from a lot further and that that stupid fcking armor he was wearing wouldn't do a damn bit of good against any of them.

Which is all besides the point, because I have no intentions of shooting him, I just wish he'd go focus on solving some real problems and leave me the fck alone.

Back
Top Bottom