• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

article: covid un-vaxed internment camps in the making; yes/no/ b.s. or go time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Go time” is one of my favorite things that gets mentioned here, like who are you “Going” with? You think that all these “solid” people out there are going to be on the your team?

Other than friends and maybe some neighbors your going to pretty much be on your own, so you should probably be prepared for that.

MichaelJR is needed for an official ‘Go Time’ declaration.

‘Go Time’ never starts with a large group, it starts when one person says ‘NO’ and means it. When the $60K/yr door kickers show up - they aren’t going to be discussing the Constitution or Bill of Rights, their job is to drag you to a camp that you may or may not be released from. While in the camp your home will be ‘searched’ for inventory purposes only 🙄 and you’ll be lucky to not have squatters in it within a week.

By saying ‘NO’ I mean without restriction of means or methods. You’re going to get sticky on this deal, and it’s not going to be all romanticized like movies. It’s going to give you nightmares until the day you die. But the question is, during the day - would you rather be living free or behind a fence? Would you live for a week in freedom than for some indeterminate time in a cage? We all saw the Jan 6 folks - don’t tell me that can’t happen.

After the news gets out, the media will try and spin it about terrorism/white supremacy - but people will know and one will become two will become 10. They will also run out of $60K/yr folks when the guy running the raid was hired last week.

“Go time” is one of my favorite things that gets mentioned here, like who are you “Going” with? You think that all these “solid” people out there are going to be on the your team?

Other than friends and maybe some neighbors your going to pretty much be on your own, so you should probably be prepared for that.
😂😂 yup!

The clamp down happens gradually as you see. First it's guidance. Then it's a mandate. Then an actual law or regulation.
Your job, business, livelihood.
Starve you of resources to the point where you have no real choice but to comply.
The few that are left will be easy pickings.
This is all from an established playback.
Go Time is any time you choose to resist.
Don't wait until it's too late.

This right here. One or two people willing to die for their country and children are considered whack jobs. You would need tens of thousands, and that just does not exist. All this craziness would be solved in an instant if the politicians were afraid for their lives, the police were afraid to ask you for your papers, and soldiers were confronted with citizens who were not afraid to die.

I am calling BS on this one or, to use Trump's term, fake news. Even if became reality, good luck enforcing it. High quality fake CDC vaccine cards would flood the market. Not enough LE officers and federal agents for effective enforcement. Look at the Vietnam era draft. Not everyone went to Canada, joined the Guard or got student deferrals. Many just hid in plain sight, often in hippie communities or other low income areas. Some also changed their appearances. One draft dodger, who used the name Scuby, claimed in an interview with the Saturday Evening Post that two FBI agents literally walked right past him in NYC while showing a long out of date photo of him to local merchants. He was just one of many who successfully employed this tactic. His advice was to play it cool, don't attract attention to yourself and do not use drugs or booze to the point where you might say the wrong thing to the wrong person and get ratted out. If it worked then, it can work now. No need for violence. Let's all save that as an absolute last resort. I really don't cherish the thought of having to shoot dead a fellow American.

MichaelJR is needed for an official ‘Go Time’ declaration.

‘Go Time’ never starts with a large group, it starts when one person says ‘NO’ and means it. When the $60K/yr door kickers show up - they aren’t going to be discussing the Constitution or Bill of Rights, their job is to drag you to a camp that you may or may not be released from. While in the camp your home will be ‘searched’ for inventory purposes only 🙄 and you’ll be lucky to not have squatters in it within a week.

By saying ‘NO’ I mean without restriction of means or methods. You’re going to get sticky on this deal, and it’s not going to be all romanticized like movies. It’s going to give you nightmares until the day you die. But the question is, during the day - would you rather be living free or behind a fence? Would you live for a week in freedom than for some indeterminate time in a cage? We all saw the Jan 6 folks - don’t tell me that can’t happen.

After the news gets out, the media will try and spin it about terrorism/white supremacy - but people will know and one will become two will become 10. They will also run out of $60K/yr folks when the guy running the raid was hired last week.
the way it worked in late 1940s - early 1950s in latvia and Lithuania was for NO people to go at night and burn down houses of soviet enforcers who would harass them during the day. then most of them were forced to retreat into forests and hide from soviets - known as 'forest brothers'.
but, unfortunately, it was not victorious, and absolute majority of them was mercilessly exterminated, their families rounded up and shipped into siberia in cattle wagons. still, people do remember them as last echelon of fight against the regime.

and same as with soviets - the regime here is not waiting for you to be prepared, they prepare first. they have now a whole new department for domestic terrorists processing, government always wins such fights - unless population will manage somehow to decapitate - literally - most of those who choose to collaborate with the government, first.
as none of that would ever happen here - the fate for all is to be sent to the camps, and that will be the only end of all this.

Can I still stop at Starbucks on the way to the nearest “go time” meet and greet spot or would that be a faux pas?

I am calling BS on this one or, to use Trump's term, fake news. Even if became reality, good luck enforcing it. High quality fake CDC vaccine cards would flood the market. Not enough LE officers and federal agents for effective enforcement. Look at the Vietnam era draft. Not everyone went to Canada, joined the Guard or got student deferrals. Many just hid in plain sight, often in hippie communities or other low income areas. Some also changed their appearances. One draft dodger, who used the name Scuby, claimed in an interview with the Saturday Evening Post that two FBI agents literally walked right past him in NYC while showing a long out of date photo of him to local merchants. He was just one of many who successfully employed this tactic. His advice was to play it cool, don't attract attention to yourself and do not use drugs or booze to the point where you might say the wrong thing to the wrong person and get ratted out. If it worked then, it can work now. No need for violence. Let's all save that as an absolute last resort. I really don't cherish the thought of having to shoot dead a fellow American.
Police action will be limited to the areas that let ANTI and BLM burn with impunity. The police already know the residents will not stand up to unconstitutional gov't action.

Not that I disagree, but this is to sweep all anti vaxers to the camps. Not just single or a couple individuals at a time. Some could band together and start resisting. Then, as others have said more can/will join the cause for a plethora of reasons. Some good, some not so good reasons.

Oh yeah!?!?!?!?!?!?!

(I knew this guy who was not that smart, but very passionate. He would come up with some improbability. You'd simply and quickly explain how it was never going to happen/work. The best he could do was raise his eyebrows, nod his head and say "Oh yeah!?" Like that was a great come-back. LOL)

There are no internment camps coming to the US. You folks need a hobby. Maybe a side-business. It would keep you busy AND you could have more money to buy more guns.

They will burn your house and shoot you when you come out the door. If you are armed, they probably won’t come in.

Dont discount the neighbors response......cuz they know they're next

Folks arent going to beg the crocodile to eat them last for very long......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom