• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: Connecticut Senator Charges Congress with Gun Violence 'Complicity'

How about people that are victims of "gun free zone" shootings get to sue this toolbag for negligence for not allowing them to be able to defend themselves?

Another piece of sleaze looking to move up the chain of sh*t that is Liberalism by attacking your inalienable rights and distracting the sheeple from the utter failure that is progressive liberalism.

Last edited:
Correct me if im wrong, but was it not proven already that if congress wanted to make it easer to get guns on public property, they would make them gun free zones,

Well, don't you all know that hiding under your desk, sheltering in place and waiting until someone wearing blue and a badge waddles in is THE BEST thing you can do in all situations on public property. Chris Murphy has statistics that PROVE that criminals are actually AFRAID of the color blue and badges. Scholars also recommends that you pray to Chris Murphy for your life in dire situations. /sarcasm

I think we need to do more to educate future and would-be killers to not carry out their crime in gun free zones. There are plenty of gun friendly zones to commit murder. No self respecting murderer would bring a gun into a gun free zone if he/she had been made aware of what they were doing. We have failed as a society.

Gotta love the fact that the only gun-free zones in New Hampshire are courthouses (past the entrance) and there's a crap ton of cops with guns there.

uploadfromtaptalk1392517364508.jpg

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Back
Top Bottom