Article: Concealed Carry Gets Boost from Black Women on Chicago’s South Side

good for them. i am troubled a bit by the "national african american gun association" reference.

black, white, hispanic, indian, whatever. we should speak as one. we are all seeking to exercise our 2nd amendment rights. JMHO

good for them. i am troubled a bit by the "national african american gun association" reference.

black, white, hispanic, indian, whatever. we should speak as one. we are all seeking to exercise our 2nd amendment rights. JMHO

I disagree with you. I think targeted groups like this and say the pink pistols make more sense when you are trying to reach out to these communities. Most gun owners are more or less conservative white men. You want an organization like that to reach out to black women or gay folks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree with you. I think targeted groups like this and say the pink pistols make more sense when you are trying to reach out to these communities. Most gun owners are more or less conservative white men. You want an organization like that to reach out to black women or gay folks?

Unfortunate, but probably for the best. Hopefully groups like these, the NRA, SAF, etc are at least coordinating behind the scenes.

i understand your point of view, but i believe we need to get beyond color or sexual preference.

we do have a member of the pink pistols on this site, and when he came out publicly was welcomed openly. (can't remember his screen name) in my opinion, we need to get everyone together.

how can this happen??? i don't have a clue. but we need to do it. if it takes individual groups to start, and then form together that's OK with me

Last edited:
i understand your point of view, but i believe we need to get beyond color or sexual preference.

we do have a member of the pink pistols on this site, and when he came out publicly was welcomed openly. (can't remember his screen name) in my opinion, we need to get everyone together.

how can this happen??? i don't have a clue. but we need to do it. if it takes individual groups to start, and then form together that's OK with me

I don't think identity politics is a great thing to propagate into the future, I just think it's the current state of the country. Ideally, everyone would at least work together on legislation.

Antis worst nightmare. The Dem constituency gets smart and begins to protect themselves. Lets get more people to embrace and support their God-given and Constitutional rights!

And most important of all, stand up for yourself, don't depend upon the gov to protect you and REFUSE TO BE A VICTIM! Good on these folks for embracing these principles.

Antis worst nightmare. The Dem constituency gets smart and begins to protect themselves. Lets get more people to embrace and support their God-given and Constitutional rights!

And most important of all, stand up for yourself, don't depend upon the gov to protect you and REFUSE TO BE A VICTIM! Good on these folks for embracing these principles.

The democratic coalition is a very fragile one. Black people are often religious and socially conservative. They also are often not very politically correct. These are sweeping generalizations, but my point is that most whiny white sjw wouldn't fit in very well with most black communities. Just look at the diversity apparent on shows like Girls and it is pretty clear there is something there.

Yeah I think the community can be as accepting and nice as possible but sometimes when people are entering a new activity/area they feel more comfortable when they are around people they feel some kind of link/comfort with. If it takes their first foray being when the range is all people of the same gender, orientation, or minority group so they can focus on taking in the activity and not be stuck in their head nervous about their surroundings then I am happy to clear out of the range that afternoon. Then afterwards we can all come back and beg them to shoot all our guns because I am fairly sure that many people's second favorite use of guns is getting new people hooked on them.

Back
Top Bottom