• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: COLORADO HELD HOSTAGE: HICKENLOOPER SAYS HE 'COULD' GRANT CLEMENCY TO MASS S

What a complete ahole. "If you don't re-elect me I am going to let a convicted mass murderer go" I guess there really isn't anything too low for a mentally-ill progressive Democrat?

Upon release... Give the killer a note in his belongings with Hickenloopers residence... Also stating, "he said you couldn't read good."

I'm willing to bet a year's pay also that Lickenpooper, while willing to defend this POS to the end, has no problem sanctioning the tearing of children from their mother's wombs up to and including mere days before they're due to be born naturally.

I really hope the voters understand what a sh*tbag they have for a governor right now!

He's not threatening to let the guy go. He's thinking that, if he does not win, his temporary clemency will expire, so he may enact permanent clemency. If he feels that way, though, why didn't he do complete clemency the first time? Clemency is not a pardon, the perp does not go free, he just does not get the death penalty.

http://www.denverpost.com/portal/ne...-clemency-nathan-dunlap-interview?_loopback=1

""A CNN interviewer asked Hickenlooper if, "God forbid," a Tancredo-style candidate who continued to make an issue of the death penalty won, what actions could Hickenlooper take?

"If they did do that, and somehow they won, there are obviously remedies that the governor could do," Hickenlooper said of his options. "I could do a full clemency between election day and the end of the year. There are a number of different opportunities to make sure that doesn't happen. Again, human life should not be a political football.""

"If they did do that, and somehow they won, there are obviously remedies that the governor could do," Hickenlooper said of his options. "I could do a full clemency between election day and the end of the year. There are a number of different opportunities to make sure that doesn't happen. Again, human life should not be a political football.""

Well now, just WHO made it the political football John?

What a complete ahole. "If you don't re-elect me I am going to let a convicted mass murderer go" I guess there really isn't anything too low for a mentally-ill progressive Democrat?

Totally agree. Especially after he sticks it to legal gun owners with the BS gun laws they passed. Its clear to see that all of the gun control arguments are BS. New gun laws to stop mass shootings, but let the perps who commit mass shootings go free?! Seriously?! That is one helluva temper tantrum. Par for the course in the Dem party these days.

Was going to call him out as an ignorant a**hole, then saw the "D" after his name, which would have made my statement redundant.

He's not threatening to let the guy go. He's thinking that, if he does not win, his temporary clemency will expire, so he may enact permanent clemency. If he feels that way, though, why didn't he do complete clemency the first time? Clemency is not a pardon, the perp does not go free, he just does not get the death penalty.

http://www.denverpost.com/portal/ne...-clemency-nathan-dunlap-interview?_loopback=1

""A CNN interviewer asked Hickenlooper if, "God forbid," a Tancredo-style candidate who continued to make an issue of the death penalty won, what actions could Hickenlooper take?

Says the guy who violated basic human rights and instituted gun control - thereby making people defenseless against criminals like the one he's talking about giving clemency to................

Says the guy who violated basic human rights and instituted gun control - thereby making people defenseless against criminals like the one he's talking about giving clemency to................

Yeah, he does not see that he's imposing a death penalty on the people he disarmed, like the poor people this criminal killed. But the poor criminal! He may get his death sentence lifted if the Gov gets ousted, because the Gov oes not *believe* in the death penalty!

Back
Top Bottom