• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Article: Brady Campaign Honors Katie Couric for Discredited Gun Control Documentary

Don't you guys know the liberal mantra? I know what I know, damnit, stop trying to confuse me with facts.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

same thing with dan rather re: bush 43 reserves attendance--- "the documents are fake, but the story is true"

he got an award too.

The left honors dishonesty. They celebrate it. Their entire being is based on dishonesty and deceit. Of course they would give her an award... although I'm sure they are a little bit disappointed that she got caught.

i prefer to think of "a couric" as a unit of fecal measurement, as shown on southpark. [smile]

Katie & Brady can suck it. We won. They lost. We're going to shore up 2A rights for another century. Enjoy your major award. Ha ha ha Ha!

Facts? What? Objective Journalism? No matter. In Liberal America all that matters is that she tried and as long as she tried she deserves a trophy. She is starting to look like an extra from The Walking Dead.

Back
Top Bottom