Article about Neshooters in CCM Magazine

Cool.. I just got mine in the mail yesterday, and haven't had a chance to even look at it.

Adam

Well, the article is 162KB and the limit to upload is 39KB, so I can't upload the pdf.

If the "old man" can host it (I'll ask him tomorrow), then he should be able to post a link to it for folks to download it. It is a PDF file and I found that my Hunt101, Snapfish and Photobucket accounts won't allow those types of uploads.

Dre,

Thanks.

The article should be downloadable from here:

<removed by LenS-apparently this is "less than a desirable site" to load files on!>

Please refer to the link Ken posted down below for the article, without the hookers website!

Last edited:
***WARNING***

To anybody at work or near children- do not download the article until you are in private.

The moment that I clicked the "upload" link it first dumped me at a website that prominently displayed women's breasts and booties. After that the adobe program popped up, but it's not something you want your co-workers/wives/children to see you looking at, even accidentally.

Thanks for the tip! Oh, I mean warning.[wink]

I guess I'll check that when I can kick everyone out of here.

CD

SR,

After I closed the upload window, I did find a window such as you describe. However due to very tight security settings on my machine, all I saw were empty boxes with the name/description below. That pop-up was a different website than the one the file was put on, and now added to my Block list.

Nickle said:
For some reason, it didn't fully come up for me. Len, could you be so kind as to e-mail it to me, please?

I'll let SR Email you the link to the nude women. [laugh]

I'll send you the article.

Back
Top Bottom