Article: 12 States Where the Second Amendment is Your Carry Permit

Dont some of those states not recognize the constitutional rights of non-residents?

Still, nice to see nearly 25% of the country on the list. It is hard to keep up with!

Personally I think we need a wall across the southern border of NH/VT and up the western border of Vt up to canada to keep the idiots out.....maybe wall off Burlington Vt and cede it to NY while we're at it
Nice thing about Burlington is that it's so close to Vermont.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

West Virginia is a Permitless Carry state and any resident or non-resident who is 21 or older who can legally possess a firearm can carry it concealed in West Virginia without any type of permit/license. By statute West Virginia still doesn’t honor all other states permit/licenses. This statute should be updated in the future as it doesn’t affect
anyone carrying concealed in West Virginia 21 or older. This is the reason why the listing of states West Virginia honors doesn’t state it honors all other states.

http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/westvirginia.pdf

Second Amendment as your concealed carry permit in West Virginia. However Handgunlaw makes me want to reconsider carrying in WV.

Living on the NH line is like living in East Berlin next to the wall.

It would be interesting to dig up the per capita violent crime rate of MA, CT, RI and compare them to VT, NH, ME.
Which three states have rampant out of control crime in the inner cities by the EBT/section 8 crowd?

3 of 6 New England states. Not too damn bad considering the NE corridor is considered one of the most lefty places in the nation!

Living on the NH line is like living in East Berlin next to the wall.

It would be interesting to dig up the per capita violent crime rate of MA, CT, RI and compare themcla to VT, NH, ME.
Which three states have rampant out of control crime in the inner cities by the EBT/section 8 crowd?

VT, NH and ME have three of the 5 LOWEST per capita violent crime rates in the NATION!

MA is middle of the pack. The last stats that I saw had MA's violent crime RATE nearly 3X that of NH!

TOTALLY debunks the claims of Mahhhty Walsh and all these other lefty pols that prescribe to the idiotic politics of destruction in the largest cities in this country and that all of their violent crime problems are due to NH gun laws!

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/the-10-safest-states-in-america?slide=11

Correction - MA ranks closer to the bottom than the middle (18th most dangerous)
https://lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/crime/americas-safest-dangerous-states-2017/50/

Wyoming, North Dakota and Idaho Permitless Carry applies only to Residents of those states. In Idaho anyone can carry concealed outside the incorporated limits of any city. Their recent law change just applied to residents carrying inside city limits. Arkansas is a MESS!! Some in authority say Yes and other say No that Permitless Carry and even open carry is the law. They are still trying to iron it out. Until they do it depends on the whims of the local authority if you get arrested or not.

As for Maine. Though they are Permitless Carry they didn't change their law on how they honor other states. Maine will honor any state that honors them. Maine law requires a Permit they Issue or Honor to carry in their State Parks and Arcadia Nat. Park. State law is what the National Park goes by when it comes to carrying firearms in the National Park. Maine says you have to have a permit they issue or honor so that is what it takes to be legal in those locations. At first the Maine St. Police were stating you had to have a Permit Maine Issued to carry in those places. They backed off that and now it is a Permit they issue or Honor.

West Virginia and New Hampshire are two other states that went permitless carry to anyone who can legally possess a firearm. Age Restrictions do apply in some state. These two state though didn't change their law on how they honor other states like Maine. It doesn't matter for these two states but it does matter for Maine.

Back
Top Bottom