Art of the Precision Rifle -Magpul Dynamics

Gotta say that Magpul impresses me. Their stuff is good and decently priced. These days, I use a ton of their stuff for all of my builds and I am happy. They are innovative and nimble: two things that not many in the gun industry can say.

1) That beard is epic

2) I may pick up all the MagPul DVDs at some point; from what I've seen on youtube they should be entertaining at the very least, and hopefully they'll be as good as their rifle parts.

1) That beard is epic

2) I may pick up all the MagPul DVDs at some point; from what I've seen on youtube they should be entertaining at the very least, and hopefully they'll be as good as their rifle parts.

I have the entire fan boy collection, they get progressively better. The shotgun set was a fun one to watch.

Nice Ed, I am thinking about just pulling the plug and getting the rest of them. Now if only they made their 1911 mag, twinkie, twinkie, cupcake primary mag t shirt in 3x.

Now if only they made their 1911 mag, twinkie, twinkie, cupcake primary mag t shirt in 3x.

The first time (who am I kidding, every time) I get to that segment I have myself a good laugh. This new set should be interesting as all the previous ones were close to medium quarters, and this will be distance shooting and presumably less 'in your face.'

Okay......I finally got the time to watch the preview. This DVD set is going to cost me bigtime.....I foresee going out and building a serious go out and touch someone platform after this.

sent the link to a buddy whose been wanting a rifle.

Its got him itchin to buy one, but hes too busy himmin and hawning. hopefully hell sac up and buy one and then apologise to his wife about buying it

Back
Top Bottom