• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Army Veteran Facing Prison For Following The Law & Exercising 2nd Amendment Rights on his own property

slipknot

NES Member

TL/DR: Neighbors don't like the noise, so they take it to the courts. Now judge is ordering this guy to turn over his medical records, inventory of all personally owned firearms and ammunition, financial record.

Update: Well, the video is his side of the story. In this thread we learn there are always two sides. Vet in question appears to be complete idiot.

From information I read over at ARF this guy is the problem, not his neighbors who complained.

Appears he’s been firing .50 cal rounds into his neighbors property and destroying his neighbors trees, also making it unsafe for said neighbors to tread their own property safely with .50’s flying everywhere.

Neighbors and judge are both stated by locals to be very pro 2A, they asked this guy numerous times to knock that shit off, and he won’t listen, hence the lawsuit.

Add to that, the Veteran in question has already had several run ins with the law involving firearms while intoxicated and domestic violence.

I’d be pretty pissed off too if one of my neighbors was slinging heavy lead all over my property and causing a lot of damage. That kind of shit can easily lead to a two way range, sounds like the Vet has some other issues on top of being an idiot.

Well I suppose if he really was shooting up trees on the neighbors land, the authorities should charge him if they have evidence of that, instead of the backdoor red flag type bull. I don't know if he brought this on himself but I just saw the story and did not find it here on the site with a search so I put it up.

It will be interesting how it turns out.

Well I suppose if he really was shooting up trees on the neighbors land, the authorities should charge him if they have evidence of that, instead of the backdoor red flag type bull. I don't know if he brought this on himself but I just saw the story and did not find it here on the site with a search so I put it up.

It will be interesting how it turns out.

Yeah I have no idea, I was curious about who/where his neighbors are in relation to his land and I found that. I have no idea what happened here.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_SPM5p8qbk&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2FJRmJGrGfTCOCiBPsmUCIaGa1SgYphyk5s9oT0uKhCmj8gdiGahM39KE

This guy is getting hosed:mad:

Sounds like a stand up guy defending our rights

the more these gun haters get there way, the harder the battle will be. I cannot understand how a judge could allow this crap.

Looking like the whole story is not in yet.....so ya knee jerk reaction would be he is getting hosed. Jury is still out as fare as I'm concerned.

Remember a few years ago when a neighbor of an MA range hammered an unfired cartridge into their wall to show how "dangerous bullets hit their house"?

If this guy has been dumping .50bmg into his neighbors yard there's got to be some evidence...

From information I read over at ARF this guy is the problem, not his neighbors who complained.

Appears he’s been firing .50 cal rounds into his neighbors property and destroying his neighbors trees, also making it unsafe for said neighbors to tread their own property safely with .50’s flying everywhere.

Neighbors and judge are both stated by locals to be very pro 2A, they asked this guy numerous times to knock that shit off, and he won’t listen, hence the lawsuit.

Add to that, the Veteran in question has already had several run ins with the law involving firearms while intoxicated and domestic violence.

I’d be pretty pissed off too if one of my neighbors was slinging heavy lead all over my property and causing a lot of damage. That kind of shit can easily lead to a two way range, sounds like the Vet has some other issues on top of being an idiot.
+1. I’d like to hear the other side. He’s the new kid on the block and all of a sudden the neighborhood is suing him? He might just be the assh*le here.

Note he's admitted he's been restricted to handguns at certain hours. That leads me to believe he's been ordered to be restricted to no rifles.......plays well into the claim that rifle rounds are hitting the neighbor's property.

Back
Top Bottom