• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Army Training Video

We can be really, really evil. Had lots of practice in the military for higher enlisted scumbags. [twisted] Although the guys in the main shop were about 3 times as bad as I was. They did some really nasty things. [twisted]

C-pher said:
Yea, that was something that I miss about being in the South.

Seeing a Ford or a Dodge with a gun rack in the back window. AND having rifles in the rack.

South? I thought South is where are all the city folks live. Jesting aside, it's pretty popular up here, except Chittenden County.

MrsWildweasel said:
Oh come on, lets put some claymores around first. Some saran wrap and vaseline on the seat, then if she's still alive and kicking,we'll resort to your way. [twisted]

PLEASE!

Can't we be civilized here?

If you want to get rid of Hilary, do it legally - give her an enema and she'll dissolve. [twisted]

Ross

Nickle said:
dwarven1 said:
If you want to get rid of Hilary, do it legally - give her an enema and she'll dissolve. [twisted]

Ross

That'd be one big enema, and who's going to insert the hose?

My cousin does Haz Mat for the fire department out in Enid, OK... bet he's got a HazMat suit that'd handle sub-zero temperatures. (He's a sick enough puppy that'd he'd do it, too. [twisted] [twisted] [twisted] - and I mean that in the best way, of course!)

Ross

Back
Top Bottom