• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ArmsTec - Natick, MA

I saw TWBARRETT mention this new shop a few weeks ago so I have checked it out a few times. Greg Malany is the owner and he is a really nice guy. He has loads of inventory (everything from Nazi Lugers to HKs to Class 3 stuff) both modern and collectible. I've bought two hard to find .357s from him and his prices have been very fair.

I will still go to Four Seasons, Collectors, Zero Hour, etc..., but I'm psyched that there is a great place 5 minutes from my house now.

Greg has a list (12 pages) of most of his inventory on his website www.gfaarmstec.com

Its worth checking out. If you go by I would suggest you call first so he can take out what you are interested in seeing. He is still in the process of getting his storefront up.

Last edited:
Unless he's moving from the location on his website, he's not a new shop.

I bought from him a few years ago, a rare piece at a decent price.

Greg's a real nice guy, good to deal with. Location is inside an auto repair shop in Natick Center.

He seems to specialize in rare, interesting items, lots of Class 3 stuff.

Unless he's moving from the location on his website, he's not a new shop.

I bought from him a few years ago, a rare piece at a decent price.

Greg's a real nice guy, good to deal with. Location is inside an auto repair shop in Natick Center.

He seems to specialize in rare, interesting items, lots of Class 3 stuff.

Your memory is right on. I never knew he was there until about 3 weeks ago.

I've been wondering about that place for several months, but I haven't managed to stop by. Does he keep semi-normal business hours, or do you need to call to make sure he's open?

I've been wondering about that place for several months, but I haven't managed to stop by. Does he keep semi-normal business hours, or do you need to call to make sure he's open?

I've been there three times and he has always been there. As was posted earlier, his "shop" is attached to his auto repair garage. So he is generally in his office or working on cars (with a few other guys), but he will break off if you are there to see firearms. I believe he also has a friend come in during the afternoons to help him out with just the gun shop.

Greg is a super nice guy. He's got the best transfer fee in the metro area ($35) and unlike several dealers in the area, he'll actually transfer a AKM receiver into the state. He also gave me a volume discount as I transfered a bunch of receivers at once.

Believe it or not, some dealers won't transfer AKM receivers, which is absolutely ridiculous.

He's a AK enthusiast, so if you want to talk AKs with a good guy, he's someone you should see. He's also got quite the AK inventory: pre-ban, pre-922r, and all kinds of AKs. He's got kits, too, but I think he's only willing to sell some Romy G kits, which I've already built off of.

Last I talked to him his hired help was talking about getting a new shop for firearm retail. Not sure how much merit it has, but I can only hope! [grin]

Last edited:
Greg is a super nice guy. He's got the best transfer fee in the metro area ($35) and unlike several dealers in the area, he'll actually transfer a AKM receiver into the state. He also gave me a volume discount as I transfered a bunch of receivers at once.

Believe it or not, some dealers won't transfer AKM receivers, which is absolutely ridiculous.

He's a AK enthusiast, so if you want to talk AKs with a good guy, he's someone you should see. He's also got quite the AK inventory: pre-ban, pre-922r, and all kinds of AKs. He's got kits, too, but I think he's only willing to sell some Romy G kits, which I've already built off of.

Last I talked to him his hired help was talking about getting a new shop for firearm retail. Not sure how much merit it has, but I can only hope! [grin]

The retail shop is completed and it's really sweet! All the pistols and long guns are out on display and he has some wicked cool stuff. Really a very nice shop with lots of guns at good prices. AR's, AK's, M1A's, Glocks galore, Sigs, Kahr's, 1911's you name it. loads of ammo too.

I swung by today to have Greg take a look at a revolver for me. The newly designed space looks great. The inventory is really displayed well and he has a bunch of hard to find stuff for sale. The best thing is that you can swing by anytime now, you don't have to call ahead to tell the shop to take something out for you. The place is definitely worth a visit, especially if you are in the Metrowest area.

Back
Top Bottom