• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Arms List posting in Mass WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh.....just noticed.

we really don't have an appropriate puke emoticon for this...

I dont get it.....why are we criticizing this guy? He is looking to trade a notebook mac for a gun.....if its done lawfully why criticize it?

Armslist and the NES classifieds have far more abnoxious posts than this dude's ad.

I dont get it.....why are we criticizing this guy? He is looking to trade a notebook mac for a gun.....if its done lawfully why criticize it?

Armslist and the NES classifieds have far more abnoxious posts than this dude's ad.

I don't think it's the legality. I think it's more of the n00b post. Guy should definitely do some research and be more specific on what he wanted.

If I knew him personally, I'd take him shooting and help him find out what works for him.

I remember my first gun show in Indiana. I came in just wanting any gun for less than $300. Walked out with a Taurus PT24/7 in .40s&w and thought it was the best gun in the world.

Now I wouldn't ever consider buying one.

Don't think I would ever trade anything that depreciates as fast as a laptop for a comparably priced gun.

Edit: what a dope, he didn't post model, grade or age of laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Consider yourself lucky that you don't get it. I wish I didn't. Don't look any further to understand what happened.

slap shot's post basically summarizes it.

Last edited:
Yeah thx andrew for ruining my dinner hahahaa!

just looked a bit closer......WTF

I just woke up and read this, This is so funny, it made my morning,
i just responded to his add here's the email

"Hey Bro, Your reflection is showing in the laptop screen of your in the nude full bush holding your cellphone takeing the photo, Wonder if anyone else has told you.... we're talking about it in the NEshooters Forum. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/272967-Arms-List-posting-in-Mass-WTF

So funny, i could totally see the same thing happening to me.
you should also list the make model of the laptop, and/or what kind of firearm you are looking for ...do some research or buy a sig sauer p226(9mm) or P220(45), both great full-sized pistols, Judging by the photo your looking for more of a sub- compact.... Lol"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom