Armour Sports - Taunton, MA

So I stopped by this very new shop a week ago. The owner was a really nice guy, had a good conversation with him about various firearms and accessories. From what he said, he's only been open less than a month. His inventory isn't huge yet, but it's growing well. I certainly suggest folks in the area to at least peek their heads in and look around and try to help him grow his shop. Also, his ammo prices are damn near walmart prices on some calibers and manufacturers. Otherwise gun prices were also very fair.

It's on 138 just north, soon as you turn off the taunton green.

I can walk there but haven't made it there yet. I want to support a local gun shop. Even though I haven't been there I did let some people know they run safety classes on Thursday night.

They're open Thursday nights and Saturdays if I remember correctly. Even with limited open time, worth a stop in and show support for a local shop. Like I said, his inventory isn't great yet, he has just opened but the more we support the business, the better it can grow and be another great shop for us down this way.

Just came back from there it's the kinda place I would spend my money.

Hey if you go there make sure you buy a ticket for that Henry rifle, there are only 50 left and are only $10.00 each.

Dean

Stopped in today to check this place out (supporting small busines Saturday). The whole family was there working the shop. All were nice, prices were decent. Inventory was low, but they are a very new shop. They had 10% off all ammo and accesories, 5% off all firearms.
I spent about $75- today and will definately be returning.

Shops that don't want to waste time doing transfers on guns they aren't selling to you set the price high. If you're a regular customer who actually buys stuff from them, many will give you a discounted rate.

Back
Top Bottom