• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armed Texans defended the Alamo historical site from protesters and vandals over the weekend

Reptile

NES Member
Militia group aids local police in defending historic Texas icon
Armed Texans defended the Alamo historical site from protesters and vandals over the weekend, preserving the iconic battleground that’s stood for over 150 years.

Photos out of San Antonio, Texas, show an armed militia helping police block George Floyd protesters from attacking the monument where Texans stood their ground against Mexican forces in 1836.

You will notice they didn't want to test their luck with the good old boys.
They cops MAY shoot you, those boys WILL shoot you.

For starters it just takes balls to bring a lever action iron sights rifle when your side by side with the AR and optic loving crowd. That tells me that not only can he use it........but he is READY to use it as well.

I'd say a 30-30 is pretty effective when surrounded with semi's. The round hits like a mule on acid and you have suppressive fire while you reload.

And it continues. Make no mistake, these protesters want to inflict psychological and emotional damage by destroying monuments such as these.

Don't mess with Texas.

It's just a matter of time before the Alamo is destroyed.

It's a huge prize.

It can't be defended forever.

BLM will set the time table.

When the conditions suit them, they will destroy it.

It's a huge prize.

Not going to happen. Their handlers won't allow it. Neither will the Dims. They have banked over 20 million dollars so far. They know that the optic on this will be worse for their side and will probably return the 'red' to Texas that big cities like Austin have faded to purple. Antifa is probably not stupid enough to engage as they seem to specialize in 'soft core' rioting/assault with bike locks and skateboards. As long as they keep a force at the Alamo and the powers that be back them, it will be safe. Haven't seen the picture of the 30-30 yet. Does it have a big ring lever? If I got to choose my players, there would always be a slot for 'Lucas boy' on my team.

It's a huge prize.

It could turn out to be the BLM's big mistake comparable to the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor.

You want war BLM/Japan? You got war.

There's a reason we still remember the Alamo. You wanna bring that rallying cry back, go right ahead and see what happens.

I am not sure if you are challenging me, or BLM.

I hope it's the later and my interpretation skills are still waking up.

I was agreeing with your historical comparison.

Come on over, I've got coffee. I think you need some. [laugh]

My apologies. If you weren't 75-80 miles away I'd take you up on your offer.

OR we could meet at this nice little historical site down in San Antonio. Hear there's a party going on. BYO Black Rifle.

Back
Top Bottom