• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armed Response Class in Mass

Reservations still available for AR2!-- see below

Just found this forum so I thought I would post a last minute notice about my Armed Response class.

Based on my book by the same title, Armed Response covers the mindset, knowledge, and tactics needed to defend yourself with a firearm before, during, and after a life threatening assault.

From learning what to ask before deciding to carrying a gun, how to carry and use a concealed firearm, and the legal issues and implications of using of lethal force, Armed Response is one of the most indispensable classes available.

Realistic, defensive shooting skills are emphasized including drawing from a concealed holster, engaging multiple targets, and shooting from cover, as well as real-life lessons about preparing to face a lethal threat, winning a gun fight, and surviving the ensuing court battle. This class is a must for anyone using firearms for self-defense.

Each class is jammed packed full of vital lectures and hands-on drills!

ARMED RESPONSE ONE:
Friday, Sept 16, 2005 9-5pm
Harvard Sportsmans Club, Harvard MA

Covering:
Police protection
Responsible use of lethal force
Properties of survival
Body alarm reaction
Reaction drills
Armed confrontations
Aftermath of a shooting
Bring: Carry firearm with holster, paper, pen. Also, bring lunch and a beverage.

ARMED RESPONSE TWO:
Friday, Sept 30, 2005 9-5pm
Harvard Sportsmans Club, Harvard MA

Covering:
Concealed carry techniques
Back up tools
Stopping power/Ammo selection
Drawing
Defensive Shooting
Bring: Carry firearm with holster, 3 mags, mag holders, 200 rounds, eye and ear protection, hat, concealment vest or jacket, sweat shirt, paper, pen. Also, bring lunch and a beverage.

$150 for one class. $250 for both. You do not have to take AR1 in order to take AR2

For questions and to register, contact me at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom