• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armed protesters peacefully march on Oklahoma Governor's Mansion

Reptile

NES Member
Between 150 and 200 protesters peacefully marched from the Ralph Ellison Library to the Governor's Mansion on Saturday to deliver a double-barreled message.

“We aren’t going to allow people to come into our communities and brutalize us,” event organizer Omar Chatman said before the event. “If you come into our community, know we are armed.”

The 1000 Brothers and Sisters in Arms protest might not have approached its eponymous numbers, but it bore enough artillery to pop the National Rifle Association's buttons.

Community organizer Michael Washington was among the speakers who said the march was a response to the recent killings of Black men by police as well as local cases they want reopened.

The march, made up mostly of Black men but with plenty of diversity, commenced from 2000 NE 23 just after 2:30 p.m., slowing oncoming traffic as it headed west before landing at the north gate of the Governor's Mansion about 20 minutes later and created a blockade.

Gov. Kevin Stitt was not at the residence. He was in Tulsa for President Donald Trump's campaign rally.

Could you just imagine if this gentleman were to show up and darken Maura Healey's door?

She would not know whether to shit or go blind.

large960_blur-a8fe07ee3d8e77d5a14094d6a47457f1.jpg

Last edited:
This is why there will never be a gun confiscation because the leftists know they will end up gunning down a whole big bunch of armed minorities to grab guns and they know their political allegiance would be over and with it their power.

I know what the article says but the pictures looks like he is guarding the place. if that is in fact the place behind him. Looks like he is standing guard to me...I like that he is also carrying a sidearm...

I know what the article says but the pictures looks like he is guarding the place. if that is in fact the place behind him. Looks like he is standing guard to me...I like that he is also carrying a sidearm...
There are two pistols in that photo...good man.

I also love how they randomly call out the NRA, as though anyone from the Orth has said anything against the event, then keep going. I also don't actually know what it means to "pop [their] buttons," so maybe it's not just a pot shot to paint gun owners as racist...

Between 150 and 200 protesters peacefully marched from the Ralph Ellison Library to the Governor's Mansion on Saturday to deliver a double-barreled message.

“We aren’t going to allow people to come into our communities and brutalize us,” event organizer Omar Chatman said before the event. “If you come into our community, know we are armed.”

The 1000 Brothers and Sisters in Arms protest might not have approached its eponymous numbers, but it bore enough artillery to pop the National Rifle Association's buttons.

Community organizer Michael Washington was among the speakers who said the march was a response to the recent killings of Black men by police as well as local cases they want reopened.

The march, made up mostly of Black men but with plenty of diversity, commenced from 2000 NE 23 just after 2:30 p.m., slowing oncoming traffic as it headed west before landing at the north gate of the Governor's Mansion about 20 minutes later and created a blockade.

Gov. Kevin Stitt was not at the residence. He was in Tulsa for President Donald Trump's campaign rally.

Could you just imagine if this gentleman were to show up and darken Maura Healey's door?

She would not know whether to shit or go blind.

View attachment 367124
Open carry of long guns is illegal in MA. Massive easy arrests on a very large scale. Handguns carried openly? Not a problem. The cops would arrests the gun owners, confiscate the handguns, seize the LTCs and notify the local licensing authorities in their cities and towns so all of their guns at home, including their family members' guns, will be seized. Anyone who plans to go that route should keep the majority of their guns, especially valuable ones, outside of Massachusetts.

Open carry of long guns is illegal in MA. Massive easy arrests on a very large scale. Handguns carried openly? Not a problem. The cops would arrests the gun owners, confiscate the handguns, seize the LTCs and notify the local licensing authorities in their cities and towns so all of their guns at home, including their family members' guns, will be seized. Anyone who plans to go that route should keep the majority of their guns, especially valuable ones, outside of Massachusetts.

Instead of putting up with all of that bullshit, why not just take all of your stuff out of Mass and be done with it. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom