• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armed Protest In Pittsburg,PA.

As a resident of Pennsylvania this shit scares me. Philly tried this before and was shut down by our state Supreme Court. We have an amendment in our state constitution about our right to bear arms. Fight every day but I feel confident this can’t survive a court challenge.

True Patriots they made it important, They made it happen and they had the balls we need more like them God do I hope this catches on.

True Patriots they made it important, They made it happen and they had the balls we need more like them God do I hope this catches on.

Imagine if this was planned out to happen across the country. Every weekend in every city. From March until summer?

In the end they have 6-3 support to ban the use of "assault weapons" in public places in Pittsburgh. I didn't have a ton of time to dedicate to fighting with my Pittsburgh brothers but this is how you win these battles, you fight loud. Yes, we have a friendly constitution in the commonwealth and our PA Supreme Court was ready to pounce, that empowers people.

On a positive note, now that these killing machines are banned in public places we will never have another Tree of Life shooting. FFS the stupidity hurts.

EDIT, this ban of "assault weapons" in public will never stand, this was ceremonial, they know the PA courts will kill this bill immediately.

City Council gives tentative approval of gun-control bills in wake of Tree of Life shooting

Back
Top Bottom