Armed liberty activists swarm NH state house

I e-mailed my reps and only Jenn Coffey got back to me.I guess the rest are tired of their jobs.I will never vote for anyone who opposed HCR6 again.I also emailed Gregg,Shaheen and Hodes no response except an auto from Hodes telling me how hard he works for me.Keep fighting the good fight Dave.

I e-mailed my reps and only Jenn Coffey got back to me.I guess the rest are tired of their jobs.I will never vote for anyone who opposed HCR6 again.I also emailed Gregg,Shaheen and Hodes no response except an auto from Hodes telling me how hard he works for me.Keep fighting the good fight Dave.

Vid up to 10k hits now. Lots of the people from the rally and the glenn beck events have been showing up for Taproom Tuesday... you can too...

Come to murphy's taproom every tuesday for the big weekly liberty gathering 6p - 11:3p. That's in Manchester on Elm right across from the Verizon. Average turnout 35. We're usually in the lower level; would be fun to meet some of you guys.

You speak of Ridley ?

You dont like his Stichk?

How is he a PIA ?

Why the hell does that guy have to be such an annoying pain in the ass? It completely detracts from everything else.

If this is true Hello Ridley You have the SAS Stamp of approval.

IIRC DadaOrwell is Ridley.

Last edited:
Why the hell does that guy have to be such an annoying pain in the ass? It completely detracts from everything else.

I actually kind of like the guy. Though I don't disagree some could consider his approach annoying, he puts his actions where his mouth is and seems to have some influence to get like-minded folks out in the public eye.

He does more than most do in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom