Armed Husband Saves Pregnant Wife and Child from Rabid Fox (Canton, Mass)

Not a dupe. This happened about a week ago.
Sorry to disappoint you Glockjock, no charges filed, no LTC suspension, no weapon confiscation. The investigation was done in about 8 minutes, the shooter given a well done.
Someone should update your coloring book map

#1, it's called "Sarcasm"....
#2= Someone piss in your cornflakes on this Monday morning? Bad hangover from a long weekend?

Whatever. Sorry to interrupt your private website here, GPP

- - - Updated - - -

I dated a rabid fox once

Careful with the sarcasm....you might "piss someone off" here

#1, it's called "Sarcasm"....
#2= Someone piss in your cornflakes on this Monday morning? Bad hangover from a long weekend?

Whatever. Sorry to interrupt your private website here, GPP

- - - Updated - - -

Careful with the sarcasm....you might "piss someone off" here

Oh boo hoo hoo.

Youre the only one allowed to use sarcasm?

Sorry to disappoint you Glockjock, no charges filed, no LTC suspension, no weapon confiscation. The investigation was done in about 8 minutes, the shooter given a well done.

The coloring book map is based on LTC issuance policies.

Huh???...
Lemme guess, you're having a bad night cuz you have Brady in your fantasy football league on NoSenseOfHumor.com (or something similar..!)
[emoji12]

Not me man, I dont have any bad nights anymore!
What the hell is fantasy football? Is it like Call of Duty for guys who didnt play HS football?

At least that is a pleasant change from the days of old Chief Buckley.

In Canton? A Red - oops -BLACK town, where guns are BAD and only cops should own a g-g-g-GUN?? Horrifying! "Animal cruelty!!"...

Martha - oops - Maura Healey is probably busy preparing the charges against the Dad as I type this...

https://www.nraila.org/articles/201...-child-from-rabid-fox-wfxt-boston-mass-050715

Marsha, Marsha, MARSHA!!

Glad to hear that no charges were filed! Almost makes me feel like I live in a pseudo-free state. Oh wait, STILL live in MA [sad2]

Nobody cares about the wife or whether or not he was charged. What's important and unanswered is what caliber he used. Since it took three rounds it's safe to say it wasn't .50 BMG.

Nobody cares about the wife or whether or not he was charged. What's important and unanswered is what caliber he used. Since it took three rounds it's safe to say it wasn't .50 BMG.

I thought the only important question on NES was 'is she hot?' and 'does she have a pic?'

Besides everyone knows that .40 is the only suitable caliber for bear [pot]

Back
Top Bottom