• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armed Group Breaks Into Family Home; After Dad Rains Hellfire Only Half Make It Out Alive

It can be tragic in that this incident will still have some lasting impact on the father/shooter and his family. This guy didn't ask for this fight but, he did what needed doing. Now, he'll have some issues to deal with for a while. Justified or not, he did kill two people, and even though they deserved it the act still comes with a price for him and his family. I would call that tragic.
I don't dispute any of that part of it, but that's not the way they made it sound. The loss of life isn't the tragedy its the fact that a family had to endure a home invasion attempt that is tragic.

Not everyone can chose to not live in a sh*thole. Job, family, property, etc. Sorry when it comes to this. The Good Guys don’t always wear White Hats, but maybe they are our future. Even if not Old White Men...there’s room in the club.

“While it is always tragic any time there is a loss of life, I am pleased that due to the rapid response time of our deputies, all parties that were involved in this isolated incident have been accounted for,” St. Tammany Parish Sheriff Randy Smith told WGNO-TV.
Your rapid response time? Soooooooooooooo........you arrived well after the home invasion and after the homeowner saved his family, yet are somehow trying to claim some responsibility for the outcome?

giphy.gif

200.gif

200.gif

Sorry. Too many good options to choose just one.

Such a shame that these gentlemen had to die on Christmas.

If the gun toting father had just cooperated with the gentleman there would be 2 fewer funerals for the holidays.

It can be tragic in that this incident will still have some lasting impact on the father/shooter and his family. This guy didn't ask for this fight but, he did what needed doing. Now, he'll have some issues to deal with for a while. Justified or not, he did kill two people, and even though they deserved it the act still comes with a price for him and his family. I would call that tragic.

breach my home and I'll fight to the last bullet. My lasting impact would be to walk around with a perpetual joker like smile the rest of my life.

breach my home and I'll fight to the last bullet. My lasting impact would be to walk around with a perpetual joker like smile the rest of my life.
I flashed on an old news story about someone who wasn't missed, much.
Imagine my horror when Google returned multiple results.

You'll never guess what is apparently a thing in the UK.
Never guess.

smart guy. it will be a good evidence if his dna will be on one of dead assailants guns.

i wonder what would be a title in boston globe article - 'a careless father shoots his own daughter' ?

"Father opens fire on suspected Christmas Carolers no other information"

I flashed on an old news story about someone who wasn't missed, much.
Imagine my horror when Google returned multiple results.

You'll never guess what is apparently a thing in the UK.
Never guess.
But when officers turned up searching for the corpses of previous owners Patricia and William Wycherley they unearthed a 3ft-deep grave.
Mrs Edwards claimed she was provoked into shooting her 63-year-old mother after discovering she had blasted William, 85, to death while she was staying with them.
So I guess Patricia was (briefly - and ironically) the Widow Wycherley? [smile]

Back
Top Bottom