• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armed Amish coming soon

I saw some article similar to this months ago where an Amish person in NY was denied since he didn't have a Photo ID. I looked it up and apparently according to forums from places like PA, OH, KY and IN, the Amish can be anything from antis to Fudds to full on pro-2A preppers. Most common thing I read was that some buy it cheap and stack it deep and they like hunting using drives with 7600s. Some people say the Amish ruin hunting in a county and that the Amish can't shoot, have no respect for property boundaries and are a pest. Other people love them or have no feelings here nor there.

Considering they're a minority religious group that believes in keeping it simple, I'd be amazed if they didn't pack heat.

Liberals claim that having to show an ID to vote is a crime since voting is a right. Yet at the same time, they want a person to have to show a photo ID in order to exercise a different right (2A).

You cannot have it both ways. Either all rights can be exercised only upon presentation of a government approved photo ID or no ID is required to exercise all rights. It is that simple.

This could be good. I'm thinking it could make for a great case for constitutional carry. IANAL, but an established religion such as the Amish may be able to exact leverage on equality.

Liberals claim that having to show an ID to vote is a crime since voting is a right. Yet at the same time, they want a person to have to show a photo ID in order to exercise a different right (2A).

You cannot have it both ways. Either all rights can be exercised only upon presentation of a government approved photo ID or no ID is required to exercise all rights. It is that simple.

Just watch them have their cake and eat it too.

Rumspringa

come to think of it, how come they don't have to clean up the horse poop??

Last edited:
I think that might fall under,render unto Caeser the thing's that are Caeser's,and unto God the thing that are God's.

Then this should be a slam dunk for the 2A...[thinking]

Excellent point.

But this is perfectly acceptable as a state issued photo ID:

Screen-Shot-2015-08-23-at-1.44.52-PM-750x540.png

Fatima is 6'3"? Dude's a cross-dresser...

Back
Top Bottom