• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Arlington residents

MXD

I have a friend who will be applying for her LTC-A ALP in Arlington. Is there anything specific she should know? Do they specify what classes they will recognize for the safety course? I know in my town they gave me a specific list of classes and any others would not be recognized. Any info you can pass along to me is appreciated.

I think I still have a copy of the list in my safe with all my other paper work. If I do, I will scan it in and email it to.

What Arlington wants to see is the certificate issued (on an MSP form) by an MSP-certified instructor.

Yeah, I need to update my profile. I've been in Arlington for almost 2 years now. I moved *from* Medford pretty much because of the "We don't do ALP" policy.

I got my orginal LTC A from arlington. It was very easy, what they have is a list of safety classes they accept, just take one off the list and your all set. Now if only i could get Worcester to be the same way. PM me if you need any more info I still have all my orginal paperwork and the guys name whom I took the class with.

BadLuck

Arlington is very, very green. The detective I dealt with was most helpful.

When you moved from Medford, did you already have your LTC? I moved back to Arlington from Boston (where my LTC was issued) and I have been considering 'renewing' early to see if they would give me an ALP. I figured I'd wait until I had my license for a year, but am interested to hear if you (or anyone else) has chosen to renew early in a more ALP friendly town...

Back
Top Bottom