• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Arlington has successful gun buyback!!!!

My take away from these stories-
Get money from local churches to purchase the gift cards. Help local citizens and criminals alike by taking in their unwanted guns and potential evidence, thus preventing them from disposing of them hunter Biden style. Then the police department will take the dirty ones with no questions asked asked and save me the headache. Fluff & buff then resell on NES to a good family with a dog and 3 meals a day. Why are we all not doing this?

Serious question for anyone that knows: what’s the protocol for an FFL that takes in a firearm used in a crime?

I am pretty certain that all of those guns have never murdered anyone.

Why do some think they (the guns) will break loose and go on a killing spree?

I would never turn in a weapon to a buy back, don't care how much they are giving.

If I wanted to get rid of a weapon, I would sell it or cut it up on my own.

Not interested in giving gun grabbers political currency for turning in firearms.

The mean streets of Arlmont will be much much safer. If they could only find a way to get all those muskets off the walls it would be mission accomplished!

Ummm, wouldn't you be more likely to quit if you had no balls???? It IS a country club, after all.
maturerashbird-gif.2862349

It’s good to see they were so “successful” they had to use a Shutterstock photo…

I suppose the Woke police measure “success” differently than I do… I’d categorize that as epic fail… what were the personnel hours invested in that exercise? They could have better spent those resources purchasing additional trigger locks to give out to residents who want them, or funding the SRO to spend a few hours in the school to present the Eddie Eagle program or something similar.

So a Widow turned in her husband's handgun that's been sitting in the dresser for the last five years since he died. Doesn't know anything else to do with it. Yep that's fighting crime in Arlington

"Since 2013, Arlington police and the Middlesex Sheriff's Office have partnered together four times to host gun buybacks, collecting 144 unwanted firearms."

I feel bad for them and would be happy to adopt them and make them feel wanted!

I am pretty certain that all of those guns have never murdered anyone.

Why do some think they (the guns) will break loose and go on a killing spree?

I would never turn in a weapon to a buy back, don't care how much they are giving.

If I wanted to get rid of a weapon, I would sell it or cut it up on my own.

Not interested in giving gun grabbers political currency for turning in firearms.
It was a matter of time before those 40 glocks blew up in the owners hands

too bad they didn't run the MBTA Red Line right up Mass Ave. like it was proposed to do..... giving them a direct connection to Columbia Point and Ashmont.... then they would appreciate having a firearm in the home.

Make no mistake, Arlington is the ultimate NIMBY community, when push came to shove and they were going to have a direct connection to Boston allowing an easy way for the yoots of the inner city to come visit their daughters, they screamed bloody murder and got the route changed

too bad they didn't run the MBTA Red Line right up Mass Ave. like it was proposed to do..... giving them a direct connection to Columbia Point and Ashmont.... then they would appreciate having a firearm in the home.

Make no mistake, Arlington is the ultimate NIMBY community, when push came to shove and they were going to have a direct connection to Boston allowing an easy way for the yoots of the inner city to come visit their daughters, they screamed bloody murder and got the route changed
No worries, the community preservation act will take care of that with federally funded affordable housing projects that they can’t stop. That was the solution to the “problem“ of someone with little money wanting to live in a high-priced suburb full of high-earners. It also has the effects of wiping out conservative cities and towns and dropping the school rankings within a year upon completion of each project. How about an affordable Ferrari program? Oh wait, they don’t want any of us driving.

Back
Top Bottom