Arlington Anti-Gun Webinar - Arlington Residents, Strongly suggested you sign up.

Arlington
Approx 1275 residents possess LTC’s
10 machine gun license

approx 38000 residents over 18 years of age
About 3.2 percent of population have LTC

Not great numbers, but then again it abuts the People’s Republic of Cambridge

Last edited:
Arlington
1 machine gun license

I think you have a typo...
07/01/2021
1631560472669.png

Definitely go and flood the attendance. Also watch the back doors, sometimes they usher in "their people" without dealing with a long line of "our people" at the front. Record everything. Oops, is this online only? Well then let's ALL register!

Arlington
1 machine gun license

And how many libs Are closeted ltc holders?

And how many libs Are closeted ltc holders?

Difficult to tell, particularly that Arlington is the de-facto "last green town" near Boston. So a lot of RKBA types who have to work in the city end up living there because they want to maintain an unrestricted license or not be exposed to the farcical dog and pony show requirements of Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Medford or Somerville. (all of these are far worse issuing authorities than Arlington is).

We need a good world war or something to take everyone's mind off of the stupid. Damn. I saw a meme the other day that bothered me. It said, "I wish we were the country we were on September 12."
Keep in mind on September 12 there were a shitload of people already plotting how to use September 11 as a way to take away American rights.

We need a good world war or something to take everyone's mind off of the stupid. Damn. I saw a meme the other day that bothered me. It said, "I wish we were the country we were on September 12."

except that we won't fare so well in the next world war. The blissful isolation that prevented the pounding of our cities back then is gone. Of course, that might not be a bad thing after all.

Back
Top Bottom