• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Arkansas Passes Significant NFA Gun Law Reforms in 2019

mikeyp

NES Member
https://www.ammoland.com/2019/05/arkansas-passes-significant-nfa-gun-law-reforms-in-2019

Arizona -(Ammoland.com)- In 2019, Arkansas passed gun law reform for silencers, other NFA items, and cut concealed handgun permit fees in half.

The State of Arkansas has passed a significant reform of suppressor law and state law regarding National Firearms Act firearms generally. SB 400 passed the Senate on 6 March 2019, 29 to 6. It passed the House on the 13th of March 2019, 75 to 12. It was signed into law by Governor Hutchinson on March 19, 2019.

Four legislators were prominent in leading the fight to pass SB 400 and reform Arkansas gun laws. In the Senate, they were Senators Bob Ballinger and Trent Garner. In the House, they were Representatives Justin Gonzales and Jim Dotson.
SB 400, now Act 495, eliminates the Arkansas ban on silenced (suppressed) firearms. The old law made it illegal to use, possess, make, repair, sell or otherwise deal in suppressed firearms. Senator Ballinger is reported to have told the Senate that there were about 10,000 people who owned suppressors in Arkansas, under the National Firearms Act (NFA).

Look at the map and ask yourself "Why do I comtinue to live under the backwards tyranny of Massachusetts?"

I look at map and see Pennsylvania has NY to the north and shithole NJ to the east. The taxes are brutal in both NJ and NY and they continue to migrate into PA. I’m all for growth but I don’t want their liberal mindset on guns. We in PA need to BUILD THE WALL!

Surprised they're legal in MD and CT to be honest.

Look at the map and ask yourself "Why do I comtinue to live under the backwards tyranny of Massachusetts?"

Because it's gonna be ultra funny when 2A restrictions get repealed via a court ruling. I know it doesn't happen very often but I personally laughed out loud when the stun gun ruling happened.

Surprised they're legal in MD and CT to be honest.

Because it's gonna be ultra funny when 2A restrictions get repealed via a court ruling. I know it doesn't happen very often but I personally laughed out loud when the stun gun ruling happened.

Just don't hold your breath while you're waiting.[thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom