• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Arizona Senator Lori Klein Points Gun at Reporter

Arizona State Senator Lori Klein:

"Oh, it's so cute," Klein said, as she unzipped the loaded Ruger from its carrying case to show a reporter and photographer. She was sitting on a leather couch in a lounge, just outside the Senate chamber.

She showed off the laser sighting by pointing the red beam at the reporter's chest. The gun has no safety, she said, but there was no need to worry.

"I just didn't have my hand on the trigger," she said.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...ns-special-report-overview.html#ixzz1RqjqVcJg

She showed off the laser sighting by pointing the red beam at the reporter's chest. The gun has no safety, she said, but there was no need to worry.

"I just didn't have my hand on the trigger," she said.

OMG, that could have ended very badly. tempting though it might be to shoot a reporter, the media take that very poorly.

A true role model.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Well maybe she needs to (re)take the NRA basic pistol safety class, but other than that - based on the article I like her already!

Klein's gun incident became a punch line during floor debate about a bill that would allow weapons into government buildings. In arguing against it, Sen. Steve Gallardo, a Phoenix Democrat, said the legislation would let someone carry a weapon into the Senate gallery.

"And if they started shooting, the only one who is able to protect us is Lori Klein," Gallardo recalled saying.

Klein was not present, but hearing that she was being joked about, she came on to the floor within minutes. Gallardo told her what he had said. Klein said she told him, "I'm not protecting your sorry ass."

She later told him she was joking and that she would protect him if trouble broke out. "Of course, he'd be under his desk," Klein said.

Klein, a freshman lawmaker, said she has heard and read comments from people who don't understand why she feels the need to constantly walk around armed, even on the secured floor of the legislative chamber.
I don't understand why some people need to constantly walk around with a stick up their ass....

Klein's gun incident became a punch line during floor debate about a bill that would allow weapons into government buildings. In arguing against it, Sen. Steve Gallardo, a Phoenix Democrat, said the legislation would let someone carry a weapon into the Senate gallery.

"And if they started shooting, the only one who is able to protect us is Lori Klein," Gallardo recalled saying.

Klein was not present, but hearing that she was being joked about, she came on to the floor within minutes. Gallardo told her what he had said. Klein said she told him, "I'm not protecting your sorry ass."

She later told him she was joking and that she would protect him if trouble broke out. "Of course, he'd be under his desk," Klein said.

I like it.

well a victim who gets shot by guns likely to get help faster than a person who got stab or beat up. You don't need a be smart to figure that out. Beside she is right, 99.99% guns don't go off by itself.

well a victim who gets shot by guns likely to get help faster than a person who got stab or beat up.

is it because the gun is going to administer first aid? Or is there a magical gun violence fairy that ascends from the victim's conceived heaven that addresses their wounds ever so lovingly? Is that it?

Reading your posts makes me dumber. For real, dude. How the hell does this post even relate to the article in the OP? Brain. . . exploding...

no, because if you get shot, your neighbor will know and call 911 right away 99.98% cases. But if you get stab . You have to use the strength to call for help or dial 911 yourself. And no, I am not talking about airsoft, this is for real steel thread.

Last edited:
no, because if you get shot, your neighbor will know and call 911 right away 99.98% cases. But if you get stab . You have to use the strange to call for help or dial 911 yourself. And no, I am not talking about airsoft, this is for real steel thread.

tell us more about being shot/shooting people.
qxsbpf.gif

no, because if you get shot, your neighbor will know and call 911 right away 99.98% cases. But if you get stab . You have to use the strange to call for help or dial 911 yourself. And no, I am not talking about airsoft, this is for real steel thread.

Use the Strange!
dr_strange.jpg

[wink]

Is it bad that I automatically translated that to "strength" and knew what he was talking about, yet immediately thought of a comic book character?

no, because if you get shot, your neighbor will know and call 911 right away 99.98% cases. But if you get stab . You have to use the strength to call for help or dial 911 yourself. And no, I am not talking about airsoft, this is for real steel thread.

Really? 99.98%?

Can you give me a little background on that statistic and the methodology behind it? I'd be fascinated to read the research you did to come up with a number to four significant digits.

No. Bad NESer. *slaps on nose* bad. bad.

Really? 99.98%?

Can you give me a little background on that statistic and the methodology behind it? I'd be fascinated to read the research you did to come up with a number to four significant digits.

What, you're not familiar with the "statistics pulled out of your a$$" department? 85% of people think it provides solid, valuable information.

Back
Top Bottom