Arizona - Cop slams 15 year old drunk girl into wall - caught on tape

Radtekk

NES Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
She was CLEARLY trying to escape, necessitating an aggressive takedown to protect the local citizenry from her grossly anti-social behavior. The officer obviously needed to ensure that she did not reach for a weapon she might have concealed in her short-shorts or socks. Who knows, she might have had a grenade or an uzi stuffed concealed under her shirt!

I am also sure the officer was simply assisting her to her feat so he could take her "lights and sirens" to the closest hospital to be treated for her injuries suffered from "resisting" arrest...

Rating - 45.5%
1   6   4
At about 2:25 I'm pretty sure you can see a big bloody wound on her head, probably from where it hit the building. F'ng pig.
You beat me to it....looks like the whole top left patch of her head is completely hairless from that "takedown". She's going to take this dude to the cleaners....

no wait....his union will probably give him a 8 person deep shark legal team.

Nothing to see here.
Authority....check
Subject, I mean citizen....check
Nothing to do....check
Excessive use of force....check
Swat...nah nobody had an umbrella
Dog....damn. Better luck next time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not excusing his behavior but what appears to be a chunk of hair missing/wound could have also been from the tussle she was having with the other girl.
Without knowing what precipitated the fight and the police being called, I won't comment on the rest of the video.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
15 yo chic take down

You beat me to it....looks like the whole top left patch of her head is completely hairless from that "takedown". She's going to take this dude to the cleaners....

no wait....his union will probably give him a 8 person deep shark legal team.

Nothing to see here.
Authority....check
Subject, I mean citizen....check
Nothing to do....check
Excessive use of force....check
Swat...nah nobody had an umbrella
Dog....damn. Better luck next time.
May have PC due to his lunch being interupted for the "drunk-call" Like Ron White calls it "drunk in Pub-Lic!"[shocked]

Dirtypacman

NES Door Greeter
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Between 2:20-2:30 the girl on the ground looks like she was a zombi, the sunglasses she was wearing was reflecting the light just right to make her look scary!!! Maybe he just mistook her for a zombie?

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I would love to see his written report, then show him the video that he doesn't know exists. He has two problems, he abused the girl, and I bet he lied on the report. Sorry, I am a long way from anti LEO, but this isn't one of the good guys.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
And LEO's wonder why a lot of the public mistrusts them and plain old don't like them.

Here is a hint - stop protecting asshats and hang them out to dry, that includes their 'union' from assisting the guy in any way shape or form. Let him foot the legal bill.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's kinda tough to tell for sure. He did trip, that's just a fact. Second if you pay attention to his hands when he put them on her initially it was a lunge and not a grab, as if he still didn't have his feet under control.

Now on the other hand, man he was hauling a$$what did he need all the speed for, when she was just walking?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[angry]
He trips alright. He trips over her feet as she's falling down AFTER he hits her. It's not hard for me to tell this at all. Any one who defends this a$$hole is an even bigger a$$hole.

W

wolf223

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[angry]
He trips alright. He trips over her feet as she's falling down AFTER he hits her. It's not hard for me to tell this at all. Any one who defends this a$$hole is an even bigger a$$hole.
i think this video would be 100% better with audio. i "saw" the officer trip. -but i've been wrong before.

i also "saw" the girl resisting and what looked like the officer trying to cuff her. i dunno.

hence, my earlier post. i'll give benefit of the doubt to the police officer on this one. the girl was obviously getting her butt whopped by the other girl in the brown shirt. so why did she walk away?

this is one of them "things aren't always what they seem" IMO. again, wish it had audio.

NOTE: i only watched the first vid in the OP earlier from my phone... there was no audio. do i need to go back and watch the other ones?

W

wolf223

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
watched it again on a bigger screen. again, IMO

if you look again, you'll see the girl in the brown shirt was just holding her down. could it have been her mother? sister? aunt? i dunno.

then the brown shirt was calm when the police rolled up, other girl gets up to walk away. *no audio of what was said*....

did he push her hard? sure.

what was said? what happened? was the brown shirt lady holding her down for? these are the things i'd need to know. did the girl just stab her daughter? punch her mother?

*remember, think outside the box before you go all cowboy. let the police handle it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes, let the police handle it, including the cover up, and investigation of their own.

Nothing to see here citizen, move on before you're next.

W

wolf223

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yes, let the police handle it, including the cover up, and investigation of their own.

i am NOT suggesting that at all. i'm saying the video, just like the ginger trans-gender in mcdonalds did NOT have enough data to satisfy my option to give an opinion. it's very open ended, and very "subjective" vs. objective...

[smile] seriously, not joking on this one.

W

wolf223

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

and just think, what would you have done? you saw people getting out of their cars doing nothing. me? call 911, be a good witness.

unless my kids are with me. i have no responsibility to protect others, only myself, my son, my daughter and my family members. -since all my friends can protect themselves. i am NOT covered by a union, nor do i have a badge and a gun.

did he push to hard? sure? i'd like to know more background before forming an opinion. i.e. where they fighting over the last Marlboro red?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't think that was a fight, the older one was trying to keep her down, I've seen people being held down when I used to be a DVERT responder. I just watched the video again, and I see 0, ZERO justification for what the cop did. That girl is lucky she only came up with a huge chunk of scalp missing.

How would you feel if that was your daughter? (Yeah yeah, my daughter wouldn't... w/e.) IF you look at it objectively, there is no reason at all he couldn't have caught up to her and talked to her, slam her if she resists instead of acting like he's Brock Lesnar and she's Frank Mir.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What would I have done? Simple, record it, post it on youtube, give it to the local news, make sure it didn't get swept under, and if possible, be a good witness for the defense. Cop was out of line.

W

wolf223

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What would I have done? Simple, record it, post it on youtube, give it to the local news, make sure it didn't get swept under, and if possible, be a good witness for the defense. Cop was out of line.
there it is! thanks.

i would have broken it up, telling them i called the cops and taped them [wink]

it wasn't a "one way" fight. i was a drunk person (age unkown until i see a birth cert.) being held down.

this is why you leave to the union-protected cops before you go all cowboy on someone. if you recall, i posted in the mcdonalds ginger gender thread that i would have stopped it, because someone was obviously suffering some serious bodily harm. in this case? not needed.

the cop? it's on him. i am only responsible for my kids and family. it's reality. people fight. big fawking deal. warn, advise, stay away. they could have been fighting over a crack rock.

the cop? welp, hope he can justify it. [grin]

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was merely directing my commentary on the cop, you and I see this the same - good to go. He has a lot of 'splaining to do, and not just to Ricky over the drunk girl bobaloo.

I think though, whether it was someone being held down, or the lamest girl fight ever recorded, it's immaterial once the pd is on scene and goes all MMA on a drunk that didn't get the memo. (Look what I learned at my 3 hour jujitsu seminar! BOOM.)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm pretty sure that was the chick from the McDonalds beat down video........he was on her tail from the night before, she was trying to seizure out her next victim.....good thing they caught up to her.

Top Bottom