• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Arfcom Fire Mission

Why would you even care ? I wouldn't waste my time or effort even replying to anyone who is not from or lived under the laws of the U.S. or who do not know the meaning of the word "Rights". The guy sounds like some commie liberal moonbat from inner city Cambridge. Hopefully he will become a victim of a violent crime as a result of his own ignorance and neglect to protect himself. Maybe then he will place a higher value on his own welfare and security than that of complying with bullshit gun laws.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was interesting watching someone who lacked even the most basic firearm knowledge lecture on the danger of gun ownership.

"If I stick a mag in and pull the trigger will it fire?"

Oi. People like him are what makes guns dangerous.

Why would you even care ? I wouldn't waste my time or effort even replying to anyone who is not from or lived under the laws of the U.S. or who do not know the meaning of the word "Rights". The guy sounds like some commie liberal moonbat from inner city Cambridge. Hopefully he will become a victim of a violent crime as a result of his own ignorance and neglect to protect himself. Maybe then he will place a higher value on his own welfare and security than that of complying with bullshit gun laws.

Because it is fun in the way a cat has fun with a mouse before he kills him.

Back
Top Bottom