• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ares Arnor new upper tees off the left

The owner of the shop, Dimitrios Karras, told the news station he’s received a slew of death threats as a result of the $550 rifle barrel
Proving once again the radical left is group for the peaceful and tolerant.

I thought the exact same thing when I read that.
These are the irrational monsters and maniacs that harbor these crazy thoughts. Because of this they ASSUME everyone else thinks like like they do and is equally a maniac. Little bit of introspection might do these lunatics some good.

There really is no point in trying to not rock the boat or be nice with libtards.

By nature, they want your freedom under their thumb and will circumvent the constitution to do it. Being polite and nice won't stop them from inching in and pushing. Trying to show how reasonable you can be doesn't account for anything with them.

Better just say what you feel and act accordingly than to bow and show them any kind of courtesy.

I have said this for years. They treat our courtesy and respect as a weakness. Our own side for years has said things to us like, "Why do you have to piss them off?" or "Why do you have act like them?" Well folks where has being nice to these arseholes gotten us?

And you know what? I've been guilty of it! I have advocated being polite. One could look thru my passed posts and find examples of it.

But I'm done now. I've seen the light. These people don't deserve my consideration. They NEED to see my smiling face turn to a distant look of a stranger.

I infuriated a liberal big mouth to the point of red faced stammering one time.
The scenario is your door being smashed in a 2am by a bunch of fine urban youth out for a little wilding adventure.
You my friend being the more "civilized" of the two of us will get to watch whatever it is they want to do with your wife and kids, while their last thoughts are "Why isn't daddy helping us?" , before they decide how to end you.
Me, I'll have to deal with the pain in the ass of calling the flooring guy for new carpet.
But your right , your a much better person.

Back
Top Bottom