• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Area 7 photos

Awesome pics Bill and Donna.

This was an exceptionally smooth running major match. The stages were amazing!! Our squad was awesome and the RO's were great (except Brent [wink]). A big thank you to the Harvard crew and all the other volunteers from around A-7 who's temendous effort made this weekend a success for us all.

I had a great time even with spraining my ankle and hitting the ground like a palette of bricks coming off the bridge on stage 7 (hopefully the earth shaking did not throw anybody else's game off [laugh]) and the major pistol puke on stage 8! [puke2]

Thanks again guys. I Cant wait for next year!

Vids to come shortly.

Last edited:
The youngest shooter -

Danny was waayyy impressive. He actually shot it better than quite a few folks!

[video=youtube_share;1D10xFBIL50]http://youtu.be/1D10xFBIL50[/video]

Great pics, love the bulldog, got an English bully myself

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

My family had our wonderful English bulldog for 13 years... she lost the use of a leg this year and went downhill... finally had to put her to sleep back in February. It still hurts and I wasn't even there when it happened. [sad]

My family had our wonderful English bulldog for 13 years... she lost the use of a leg this year and went downhill... finally had to put her to sleep back in February. It still hurts and I wasn't even there when it happened. [sad]

English bulldogs are the best. Mojo is the love of my life! So sorry to hear she's not with you any more but I'm so glad to hear you had her for 13 years. Bulldogs have a shorter life span than a lot of dogs so it's encouraging to hear that they can live that long!

Nice!

Dan you are doing a great job teaching Danny!!

Thanks, Matt. It's all him. I was extremely proud of him all day, but I bet you guys can guess what makes me most proud in this video ... the way that finger keeps popping up onto the frame whenever he isn't pulling the trigger.

Thank you very much for the video, Donna.

Some parents don't train their kids responsibly. I was helping RO at Fredericksburg, VA last month when some kid swept everyone on the stage by going the wrong way on a 180 turn.

Back
Top Bottom