Area 7 photos

I have lots of photos to post as well. Unfortunately when swapping memory cards this afternoon, I managed to turn my Canon 50D into a paperweight by bending pins in the CF card slot. Just need to wait until I can buy an external card reader.

Awesome pics Donna, thanks for sharing. See you in the AM.

Awesome pics! It looks like a blast. Makes me want to try it.
Do it. It's a ton of fun, and you meet the best people.

I have lots of photos to post as well. Unfortunately when swapping memory cards this afternoon, I managed to turn my Canon 50D into a paperweight by bending pins in the CF card slot. Just need to wait until I can buy an external card reader.

That sucks. Hopefully you can bend them back. I trashed the pins on a hard drive once years ago pulling a cable off. An hour with a needle-nose pliers and it was good to go again.

Looks like so much fun... I miss HSC and RGNB. The matches there are some of the biggest reasons I want to move back to New England (the free part, though). I'm stuck shooting between one club in Area 8 and one club in Area 6, anything else is over 3 hours away. Area 7 Northeast Section has a very high concentration of clubs and matches in a relatively small area - not everything is better outside MA.

Last edited:
This is the only picture I took today.

IMG_20110911_143142.jpg

I got an email that scores were uploaded, it was just a tease, today isn't in yet. I wonder if they accidentally uploaded the wrong file, or the website hiccuped.

I got an email that scores were uploaded, it was just a tease, today isn't in yet. I wonder if they accidentally uploaded the wrong file, or the website hiccuped.

Scores are usually not posted until the time limit for appeals has past. stages stay on the ground and scores are held but that is just my recollection from working previous matches.

Scores are usually not posted until the time limit for appeals has past. stages stay on the ground and scores are held but that is just my recollection from working previous matches.

They've been posting updated scores at the end of the day (Friday (staff) & Sat so far) and sending out e-mails to those registered for the match. An automated e-mail went out today but the scores don't reflect todays shooters.

They've been posting updated scores at the end of the day (Friday (staff) & Sat so far) and sending out e-mails to those registered for the match. An automated e-mail went out today but the scores don't reflect todays shooters.

I understand that but finals are finals [wink]

As such, they usually wait a little bit.

The e mails are sent automatically from USPSA when the scores are uploaded. Anyway, I am only sharing what I remember from other matches and have no standing in this one. The e mails that went out today were from something that changed. Any change triggers the e mail.

They had the scores for review as soon as the last palm came in. Finals were printed after the 1 hr appeal period.
The Harvard crew ran a fantastic match and spent a good amount of time breaking down the stages. Lets give them a little time to get home, clean up and relax.

They had the scores for review as soon as the last palm came in. Finals were printed after the 1 hr appeal period.
The Harvard crew ran a fantastic match and spent a good amount of time breaking down the stages. Lets give them a little time to get home, clean up and relax.

I don't think anyone was really complaining. It was just a tease to get the automated e-mail w/o any updated scores. They did a fantastic job and all deserve a day or two off.

I don't think anyone was really complaining. It was just a tease to get the automated e-mail w/o any updated scores. They did a fantastic job and all deserve a day or two off.

Yeah, what he said. Thanks to everyone who put on a great match.

Part of me keeps wanting to see the scores - the rest of me knows there's only one way for me to go since I shot Saturday.

Still every commercial I refresh the screen........

Back
Top Bottom