Area 51: Never Before Seen Photos of America's Secret Base

MisterHappy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
On the 16 yard line, shootin' for the Lewis!
If I recall correctly from Kelly Johnson's book, once they picked the site, before they started recruiting and assigning people to work there, they named the place "Paradise Ranch" to make it sound appealing to those that didn't know the area[rofl]. That's as appropriate as the first project code name for the SR-71 Blackbird was Ox Cart[laugh]

Yeah....that's an old trick....why do you think they named it "Greenland" ?

[rofl]

To area 51:

upload_2019-7-9_20-32-41.jpeg

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They’ve prolly been rounding up illegals for years crossing near there just to use them for experiments.
Let’s all chip in for a light duty fence that will funnel them ALL there. Hopefully they have worlds biggest catapult there, we can throw them all back over Vito’s wall!!

mikeyp

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There's a FB event on this that's gold

View: https://www.facebook.com/events/448435052621047/?active_tab=discussion

Ok guys, i feel like we need to formulate a game plan, Ive put together this easy to follow diagram here for a proposed plan.

The basic idea is that the Kyles form the front line, if we feed them enough psilocybin and monster energy and say that anyone in camoflague is their step dad, and the entire base is made of drywall then they will go beserk and become an impenetrable wall.

Then the Rock Throwers will throw pebbles at the inevitable resistance (we dont want to hurt them, we just want to annoy them enough to not shoot the kyles as often)

While this is all happening, the two naruto runner battallions will run full speed around the north and south flank, and shadow clone jutsu, effectively trippling our numbers, and overwhelm the base (red circle).

P.S. Hello US government, this is a joke, and I do not actually intend to go ahead with this plan. I just thought it would be funny and get me some thumbsy uppies on the internet. I'm not responsible if people decide to actually storm area 51

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The government killing a few thousand people storming a government secret base that shouldn't exist is a good way to start a civil war.
After the first gunshot the basement dwellers would run back to their rental cars. This "Storm A51" wont do anything. If those 90,000 people showed kitted up with body armor and rifles, well then yes, yes they would prove something. However they will show up with twinkies with no deodorant on and get told to GTFO which they will gladly do when it starts to get rough.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not saying its gonna happen. Just saying if they in fact had 10k+ people get on base, I'm having a hard time believing the government would enforce the kill zone.

Killing one dude (which they've done) for trespassing is not the same as a Boston massacre type event.

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not saying its gonna happen. Just saying if they in fact had 10k+ people get on base, I'm having a hard time believing the government would enforce the kill zone.

Killing one dude (which they've done) for trespassing is not the same as a Boston massacre type event.
When the people "Storming the castle" aren't really looking for blood, the first guy who takes a pepper ball to the nuts will make the crowd disperse. This isn't the hill that is going to start anything. This is a bunch of pent up nerds wanting to see ET. Not one bullet fired.

NHKevin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

How many will show up?

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When the people "Storming the castle" aren't really looking for blood, the first guy who takes a pepper ball to the nuts will make the crowd disperse. This isn't the hill that is going to start anything. This is a bunch of pent up nerds wanting to see ET. Not one bullet fired.
i am pretty sure Area 51 would have something a tad more effective to defend itself with...

RumRunner

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Lol Bob Lazar is one of the biggest tinfoiler frauds on the planet... he claims to have gone to MIT and Caltech and that his "records were erased" in an attempt to smear/discredit him by the government. Yet if you were to ask anyone there if they knew the guy, I doubt you'd get much of a response.

-Mike
Well come on, of course they were also able to erase the memories that anyone had of him on campus. :D

Bill Katt

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
If they were to "storm" the base, the .gov will give the impression of defending the base but ultimately allow the "invasion" to happen so that the invasion force can see once and for all that there's nothing "special" going on there other than some experimental aircraft testing. We all know that Area 51 is just a distraction at this point for the "real" ufo bases. They moved all the alien tech out of there decades ago.

[tinfoil]

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Not to mention the K9 units.

Top Bottom