are you building/upgrading your 10/22?

Broc

NES Member
if you are, become a green member. I am trying to get a group buy going on: http://coolguyguns.com

so far the discount is 5% and shipping is flat rate $5

But if i get enough people in the group buy i might be able to talk them into giving us a better deal.

His products are nothing short of excellent. Check out his VIDEO section. Theres a video for almost everything he sells.

heres a link to the group buy thread: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/119792-Kidd-group-buy.-(maybe-)

Last edited:
If I didn't already have my 10/22 built out of VQ parts, I'd be in. But, I do...so I'm not.

KIDD products are definitely top-notch if you're looking to accurize your 10/22.

I honestly don't get the whole accurizing the 10 22 thing.
Mine is dead nutz from the factory. It has laid more squirels and sparrows to waste than fisher cats and ddt combined.

The mag release does suck somthing awfull though.

thats what i thought about mine. Till i replaced the trigger with a Kidd competition trigger 3oz pull, and put a hammer forged barrel. Now i get .50" groups at 75 yards. I will place 5 shots in a 1 inch square.

i went 2K rounds without cleaning the new trigger, and it still had a 3oz pull. when i took it out it was covered in crap. but still worked like a brand new one.

thats what i thought about mine. Till i replaced the trigger with a Kidd competition trigger 3oz pull, and put a hammer forged barrel. Now i get .50" groups at 75 yards. I will place 5 shots in a 1 inch square.

i went 2K rounds without cleaning the new trigger, and it still had a 3oz pull. when i took it out it was covered in crap. but still worked like a brand new one.

just curious what your grouping was like before the trigger.....Some of there stuff cost more then my 10/22

i had about an one inch, sometimes a little bigger. Usually around 1.5" at 75 yards. (using same scope) Closer than 75 yards it did better. and it was good enough for squirrel hunting. But i wanted better.

I honestly don't get the whole accurizing the 10 22 thing.
Mine is dead nutz from the factory. It has laid more squirels and sparrows to waste than fisher cats and ddt combined.

The mag release does suck somthing awfull though.

And i've never managed to kill anything with mine [laugh]

FTR, the only reason I upgraded mine was because I'm a tinkerer at heart and lost 2/3s of my fire-control components [sad]

hey if you want a very nice Mag release look into the ARC 10/22 Mag release. I got mine a month ago and it is very nice. I've tried others, and it is hands down my favorite.

ill check out the group buy, and see if theres anything I might want.

Back
Top Bottom