Are you a GOAL member? Poll + free giveaway!

Are you a GOAL Member

• Total voters
The winners were chosen. They are:

MrSparkle
BigAce74
seadog

Thanks everyone for playing. I urge everyone else to find a friend in MA(or outside MA!) who owns firearms and give them a GOAL membership. 30$ is not a lot of money to help protect some of our way of life!

Just joined.

As I mentioned in the NES 7/3 Shoot thread, I was the benficiary of a free ticket to the shoot. So with GOAL memberships being offered right at the registration desk, that removed my last excuse for not getting around to joining. Like I said, LONG overdue. Amazing how lazy we can be over something so simple as signing up on-line, for a group that's only purpose (goal?) is to protect one of our most cherished yet threatened rights. I already feel better having joined.

The winners were chosen. They are:

MrSparkle
BigAce74
seadog

Thanks everyone for playing. I urge everyone else to find a friend in MA(or outside MA!) who owns firearms and give them a GOAL membership. 30$ is not a lot of money to help protect some of our way of life!

Very cool...thank you very much. I've been enjoying reading through the posts but didn't expect to win anything in the process. Thanks again.

Lord, I had missed this thread until we spoke of it at the club last week. Great job with this, I'm proud to count you as a club member and friend!

So the 49 that didn't win DID join GOAL on their own, RIGHT???????

If you aren't yet a member of GOAL see my post

Karma - The Art of Concealed Carry Course at GOAL 7/16/09

Joined when I applied for a club membership, and now that I'm more educated than even 3 months ago, will continue to be a member and donate to the GOAL efforts, and encourage others to do so as well.

In fact, I just saw the GOAL van in my Worcester/Holden neighborhood this morning!

Back
Top Bottom