Are there new guns at the Marlborough show?

I was looking at the flyer for the gun show tomorrow in Marlborough and it only mentioned antique and collectable firearms. Does anyone know if there are any new guns being displayed/sold at this show? And what about ammo? And how about optics? I don't want to take a long drive and find only C&R stuff.

There are new guns at every gun show. Don't expect any huge deals, though. With a handful of exceptions, most of the dealers are overpriced.

-Mike

I might be taking a swing by the show on Sunday. I need to pick up ONE mag for a gun. Just one mag...no guns...no ammo... Oh god I hope I don't see anything I want. For my sake I hope they don't have any new, interesting, or cool guns.

Can I retrofit horse blinders for my head?

I just got the $1 off coupon in the mail yesterday. I usually skip the Sept. show and go to the January one. Standing in that f**king line for an hour in sub-zero weather only to find that everything is way overpriced and the pizza at the snack stand sucks; Now that's my idea of a killer time! [grin]

But yes, they do have new guns there. I held the PPS for the first time at last January's show. I'm still up in the air as to whether or not to buy one of those.

I might be taking a swing by the show on Sunday. I need to pick up ONE mag for a gun. Just one mag...no guns...no ammo... Oh god I hope I don't see anything I want. For my sake I hope they don't have any new, interesting, or cool guns.

Can I retrofit horse blinders for my head?

is it worth paying to get in, just for one mag?

Back
Top Bottom