• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Are there many Vermonters here?

Have a camp in Corinth - next door to JustMrWill[wink]. It great to be able to wake up in the morning and take a couple of shots off the porch. Most of the folks in our area are the 'take back VT' type. Many are transplants - mostly to escape the all too liberal Ma, CN, and NY.

Growing up in VT guns were just there. No different than any hammer or screwdriver.

It was a different mentality than what many here have.

Growing up in MA too. I hope to make it that way for my kids as well, only with trigger locks and safes. Not quite the same, but close enough.

I'd love a little cabin in VT to use for a ski shack and hunting camp. I like anywhere from Searsboro to Wilmington, to Jamaica and Londonderry.

I have VERY good friends in the Rutland area. Everybody I know over there is a big-time conservative. Beautiful state.
I try to get over to Camp Ethan Allen every Memorial Day weekend for their big Championship. Prettiest range in the East.

Back
Top Bottom