Are there any effective pro gun politicians to counter Feinstein, Biden etc? Who?

Volkl78

Banned
The answer to gun crime is simple, give the good guys more firepower and give the bad guys longer prison sentences. Liberals Literally do the opposite, they go after lawful gun owners while they are soft on criminals. Are there any conservatives in government who are beating this drum? Its seems like we need loud voices to counter the Feinstein's, Bidens, and Schumers of the world but I am not hearing those voices. I'm not talking about Wayne Lapierre and Teg Nugent but who in government can we depend on?

Why do you need to counter Biden, Feinstein, et al? I actually think they do more for us than many pro gun politicians. They are idiots and look like fools and blow up their arguments without the need to counter. Biden especially carries no weight at all. 99% of the people who know who he is, think he's either crazy, stupid or both. He's a clown.

There are plenty of pro gun politicians. Yeah, there were anti gun measures passed in CT, CO, CA, NY, MD but there were 3 or 4 times the number of states who passed pro gun legislation this year. Get outside the Northeast and the liberal west and the rest of the country is pro gun. A few very pro gun Sen Mike Lee, Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Jason Chavetz in the House and a bunch of others. There are MANY strong 2a R's in the house.

I guess my question is are any likely to win the white house?

Paul stands a chance. Probably a better chance now that Krispy Kreme Kris Kristy is embroiled with his political payback scandals.

My guess is that Paul and Clinton get their respective party nominations. Clinton wins by a half dozen electoral votes.

Paul stands a chance. Probably a better chance now that Krispy Kreme Kris Kristy is embroiled with his political payback scandals.

My guess is that Paul and Clinton get their respective party nominations. Clinton wins by a half dozen electoral votes.

Ted Cruz would probably stand a better chance than Paul for winning against Clinton. His last name may bring in a lot of low-info minority voters.

PLEASE don't say that, 8 years of Obama is torture enough I can't deal with a return to a Clinton white house.

Ted Cruz would probably stand a better chance than Paul for winning against Clinton. His last name may bring in a lot of low-info minority voters.

My really early prediction is Cruz, Paul and Krispy Kreme in the top three for GOP.

For the Dems, I'm guessing it's going to be Clinton, Patrick (yup, you know who I'm talking about) and Cuomo.

PLEASE don't say that, 8 years of Obama is torture enough I can't deal with a return to a Clinton white house.

Well, buckle up.

I have MUCH more faith in clinton than Obama... or even Christie. I wouldn't vote for any of them.

Same two families ruling our country for 30 of the last 40 years though if clinton wins.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

My really early prediction is Cruz, Paul and Krispy Kreme in the top three for GOP.

For the Dems, I'm guessing it's going to be Clinton, Patrick (yup, you know who I'm talking about) and Cuomo.

Well, buckle up.

Cruz won't run this time, I think Paul runs again for Senate in KY. Christie only gets in the top three if Jeb Bush doesn't run and the conservative vote is split. Christie is despised by the conservative base more so in the more conservative states. I don't think he'll run as we get close to '16.

I forgot about Bobby Jindal the Gov of Louisiana. A very accomplished pro gun pol, very smart and very conservative. He will do a lot of the early visits, etc. and probably runs. He is very well liked by the base.

I would not be surprised to see the POTUS nominee as either Jindal or Rubio then a VP of either Scott walker of WI, Nikki Haley of SC, Susana Martinez of NM or Brian Sandoval of NV. I think it's much more likely to see a revert back to governors rather than DC types outside of Rubio.

Back
Top Bottom