Are there any counties in MA who are seriously considering voting to become 2A sanctuary counties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you haven't understood them

Life lesson: people LOVE being patronized by preachy finger-waggers. Keep that up; it's an excellent strategy for gaining the support and understanding of others.
Yep, you're right! I was wrong. I should have minded my own business. I didn't wag my finger, I just tried to help. My mistake! Carry on trooper!

You went from rescuer to victim in record time. Never fear. We'll keep plugging away with our time and money. Come to think of it, you don't have to live in Mass to support GOAL or Comm2A.

You went from rescuer to victim in record time. Never fear. We'll keep plugging away with our time and money. Come to think of it, you don't have to live in Mass to support GOAL or Comm2A.
Oh trust me, I'm no victim. It's YOUR misery, not mine! GOAL can't help you if you're unwilling to help yourselves. You've made my point.

Last edited:
I've read every post! I tried, I really did. I got back a lot of hate. Sadly, that seems to be typical for many MA folks. They hate so much that's all they have. Worry not, I'm done putting any pressure on anyone here. I've received the message loud and clear.
What hate? I think you misunderstand. NES loves you.

How do you know I'm not a GOAL member? Frankly, I care about your happiness about as much as you care about mine

Just assumed you would've mentioned it. They don't refuse support beyond dues. Glad you're in for the long haul.

Yeah, it's Mass. Whatcha gonna do?

If you want a real answer, it's, "Do as much as you can, as often as you can." That said, it's a Sisyphean task. You may not agree, or like it, but 2A people are a very small minority, and the majority, if not actually Anti are ignorant, either willfully or out of apathy of the plight of 2A people.

For a while, I've pointed out that first gays, then stoners, both previously marginalized groups, managed to sway public opinion to their side, through activism and persistence. We have neither, and I don't know how to change it. The number of gun owners is a small fraction of the Mass population. The number of gun owners that belong or support GOAL and/or Comm2A is a tiny percentage of that. Hell, after the last panic, GOAL's membership dropped, once the crisis had passed. I believe that it's because gun owners tend to be individualistic, and don't want to be told what to do. By anyone.

If it's a snarky answer, here's what I tell to each firebrand, when they ask, "Why isn't more being done?"

His spots are the joy of the Leopard: his horns are the Buffalo's pride,
Be clean, for the strength of the hunter is known by the gloss of his hide.
If ye find that the bullock can toss you, or the heavy-browed Sambhur can gore;
Ye need not stop work to inform us. We knew it ten seasons before.
Oppress not the cubs of the stranger, but hail them as Sister and Brother,
For though they are little and fubsy it may be the Bear is their mother.
"There is none like to me! " says the Cub in the pride of his earliest kill;
Butt the Jungle is large and the Cub he is small Let him think and be still.

=Rudyard Kipling

Many people have, for many years, worked to stem the tide, or improve our lot. Just because it's not apparent to you, does not mean that it has not happened, and is still happening.

Well, pick 1-

We need to roll a bunch of these on the common

Technicals.... everybody loves technicals....

View attachment 318582

or option 2 is:

Somehow cajole at least a few hundred thousand to a million non-moonbats to move to MA, so we can vote the bums out....

-Mike
Money is a little short for a technical at the moment. Should I report to duty with my AR15, AK or M1A? Have ammo, will travel.

Many people have, for many years, worked to stem the tide, or improve our lot. Just because it's not apparent to you, does not mean that it has not happened, and is still happening.
You guys have it all wrong. It was never about me or how I perceive things in MA. The times today on a national basis are unlike any in the past. If the good folks in MA think you're all doing everything you can, then great! I wish you all tremendous success.

You guys have it all wrong. It was never about me or how I perceive things in MA. The times today on a national basis are unlike any in the past. If the good folks in MA think you're all doing everything you can, then great! I wish you all tremendous success.

Oh. I misconstrued the "Ma**h***" references, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom