Are the 20 year old office folk any better

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This thread absolutely delivers the lols

I totally get where you’re coming from Scotty. We have a half dozen college kids working seasonally. I honestly have to work about 50% harder when paired up with them because I have to make sure they didn’t totally [email protected]<k. And when they do [email protected]<k up, I usually have to clean it up.

Anywho, when I was younger, I ran a hardware store and had some dumb sumbitches working under me. Never did anything right. Turns out, they intentionally did a lousy job to piss me off because I was a d!ck to them. Who knew?

Sorry about the long post. Again, I’m very much enjoying the tread.

Oh and sorry about all the punctuation.

God bless

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
this thread has nothing to do with employees, it has to do with me calling out the parents of these wasted air bags. By this post you are most likely my target audience

lol

Ok...whatever man. And for the record...go look at my post on the kid breaking the vase or whaterver it was at the museum. I was all about parents owning what their kids do.

Additionally, I'm not a helicopter parent. My kid has been getting herself up since 6th grade, making her own breakfast, walking to the bus stop BY HERSELF (er muh gawd, she's in danger!) She also does her own laundry. She also likes going to the range and is a straight A student WITHOUT us having to hover over her to make sure she does her homework. We tell her, if you eff up your grades...it's all on her.

So, tell me again how I'm your target audience. Please. Thank you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Walked in a convenience store in mid morning, to find the some what new owner talking to his entire staff in a group meeting, I briefly over heard him saying, "this is simple, I can not and will not Carry you", "If you screw up, your gone".
Can only assume these folk can not make change properly. Even when the computerized cash register does the math for them. Probably like, give them a $10 bill and get a $20 bill back with a free cup of coffee.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I still have no effing clue what this thread is about.

Maybe the issue is in the mirror????

Because...if the OP's communication skills on display here are how he/she/it talks to his/hers/its employees...I can see why the job isn't getting done! :)

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]
I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with poop and hiring stupid kids to pick it up.

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got fired one time, we had to move some appliances and the laborer was the bosses weightlifting pal and he was probably 17. He ended up dropping the refrigerator and put a big dent out n the front, he was upset boss is gonna kill me, so when the boss showed up he was bull, so I told him I didn’t want to wait for help so I just carried it out myself and dented it. Next morning I got a phone call and he said he had no more work for me.
Da fuq?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good thing you didn’t...everyone I knew that went into nukes only had to sign up for 6 years.
they said depending how well I did at school that the time would have gone up. this is the only choice in life I regret not doing. I wanted to join the navy as a no one and work on the flight deck. they said no! we want you for this and we wont give you that. I turned them down over spite, I wanted to be a nobody and they said no. I got mad and said ill show you.

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
they said depending how well I did at school that the time would have gone up. this is the only choice in life I regret not doing. I wanted to join the navy as a no one and work on the flight deck. they said no! we want you for this and we wont give you that. I turned them down over spite, I wanted to be a nobody and they said no. I got mad and said ill show you.
If you are not a nobody what are you?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I say pick up dog crap they say ok. I go up to courtyards and find dog crap and say what is that? and get I didn’t know you meant all of it. This same answer has been given by multiple helpers.
They want a job where you get paid merely to be there, instead of producing results.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What is awesomely pathetic is how quick you all jump on the dumb guy bandwagon. then in another post say people don’t respect me. Hilarious

Greg

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I know what you are walking like.Just day after yesterday on the board that people said who they knew what I was talking about before I stopped to get something to ride with,a young kid came up to her and said something like "Hey,I can't do with those before you put them out" ! I was like all what the hell,is wrong with kids over there.Then this other girl who was already sleeping,took the bricks and measured them diagonally !

ETA: I think we were around 15 before then we were off,but I am sure it was all to be there when it was.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know what you are walking like.Just day after yesterday on the board that people said who they knew what I was talking about before I stopped to get something to ride with,a young kid came up to her and said something like "Hey,I can't do with those before you put them out" ! I was like all what the hell,is wrong with kids over there.Then this other girl who was already sleeping,took the bricks and measured them diagonally !

ETA: I think we were around 15 before then we were off,but I am sure it was all to be there when it was.
way to be with it, only a day and about 50 posts late, good job

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0

To this day I still have been trying to find your yard sale post where you were selling the brick pavers or whatever the f*** they were.

That has to be one of the funniest things ever posted on this forum, when someone reported it (mind you this is like 6+ years ago or some shit) I am pretty sure my stomach hurt
from laughter.

-Mike

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
If you read OP's replies in a Chinese accent it kind of makes sense.
LOL... All of my Chinese friends / coworkers (the ones who actually live in China) write better than that even after countless shots of Mao Tai. They might speak like that, especially after boozing it up, but I'm tellin' ya- this is some superior stuff.

What I really want to see is an online battle between OP and Gecko45. I'd pay money for that.

Top Bottom