Are the 20 year old office folk any better

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Just an example of the way I am. Guy was on the staging giving me measurements. Three times he gave the wrong measurements. I asked him for his tape measure and when he gave it to me I threw it in the woods and told him he could have another one when he learns how to read it. He could probably write very well.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I still have no effing clue what this thread is about.

Maybe the issue is in the mirror????

Because...if the OP's communication skills on display here are how he/she/it talks to his/hers/its employees...I can see why the job isn't getting done! :)

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]
I totally agree with you. I'm mind blown. I have no idea what this thread is about. And the lack of communication skills is also mind blowing. Why post something that is incomprehensible?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got fired one time, we had to move some appliances and the laborer was the bosses weightlifting pal and he was probably 17. He ended up dropping the refrigerator and put a big dent out n the front, he was upset boss is gonna kill me, so when the boss showed up he was bull, so I told him I didn’t want to wait for help so I just carried it out myself and dented it. Next morning I got a phone call and he said he had no more work for me.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I got fired one time, we had to move some appliances and the laborer was the bosses weightlifting pal and he was probably 17. He ended up dropping the refrigerator and put a big dent out n the front, he was upset boss is gonna kill me, so when the boss showed up he was bull, so I told him I didn’t want to wait for help so I just carried it out myself and dented it. Next morning I got a phone call and he said he had no more work for me.
You need remedial English classes and you need to go take a nap.

BUMPA01603

NES Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Is this thread about work ethic in general? With youth it comes from influential adult role models. If they had some they have some.... you also have to be able to communicate with an employee so they know what the f*ck you expect from them ...

clampett

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That reminds me of a guy I use to work with, I told him a hundred times not to do it, but he did it anyway, and then the SHTF, and well, you know what happen next!!! So I guess the moral of the story is lost on him because he was such an idiot.

BUMPA01603

NES Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
There's nothing wrong with the correct use of grammar and punctuation on NES. It's a sign of intelligence !

FormerlyIndifferent

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an example of the way I am. Guy was on the staging giving me measurements. Three times he gave the wrong measurements. I asked him for his tape measure and when he gave it to me I threw it in the woods and told him he could have another one when he learns how to read it. He could probably write very well.
He probably wasn't giving you wrong numbers off the tape measure, he probably got up on the staging and was trying to get an accurate count of all the sets of keys he saw on the roof....

Tinkermatic

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Some people just need a high five...

In the face...

With a chair...

Apply liberally where needed!

Super99Z

NES Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I am laughing at the OP also, but I have 6 employees and more often than not, their heads are up their asses. I understand the frustration.

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
It is time we started a special school system for the Truly Gifted...
... anyone with a Common Sense IQ of 90 or better.

Top Bottom